Lovina Villa Rental Photos and Description
4 bedrooms, 4 ensuite bathrooms, sleeps 8
Surrounded by the most beautiful gardens and directly at Segara Beach on the Bali sea, in the town of Umeanyar, you will find villa Lagu. The villa offers breathtaking sea views, situated directly at the palm beach, 15 minutes driving from the town Lovina which is renowned for dolphin watching.
Imagine this: your own private villa with a private pool, jacuzzi and garden, with the comfort and luxury of a five star hotel, including staff that will do everything to ensure a unique and heavenly holiday.
Our friendly and discrete staff members are carefully selected professionals.
On request, you can enjoy our breakfast, lunch and dinner service (at cost price); all ingredients are purchased fresh on a daily basis by our chef.
The beautiful suite with sea view terrace, and the luxury of your private jacuzzi make this house to be the romantic honeymoon hideaway you have been dreaming of.
Facilities 1: - 4 spacious, air-conditioned-bedrooms (two with double beds, two with twin beds), with dressing and private
en-suite bathrooms with traditional Balinese open air shower, double sink and toilet
- three bedrooms are situated on the ground floor
- the forth bedroom is the romantic suite with its own terrace with breathtaking sea views , private en-suite
bathroom with walk-in shower, toilet and double sink; this room is situated on the first floor
- a private infinity pool (10 x 5 m) with large relax stairs
- Jacuzzi in the pool deck
- spacious sundeck with comfortable deckchairs and authentic parasols
- Balinese massage-tables in the garden, for the masseuse to give you a relaxing massage
- bale benong with mattresses and cushions to relax next to the swimming pool
- spacious veranda with dining table and cozy sitting area, equipped ceiling-fans and romantic lighting
Facilities 2: - modern inside lounge area with view over the swimming pool and Bali Sea, equipped with ceiling-fans, a
flat-screen LCD-TV and music facilities
- fully equipped modern kitchen with freshwater-cooler
- wireless internet (WiFi)
- mobile phone (with credit for Bali, for example to call the driver or the masseuse)
- baby-bed and chair
- Indonesian welcome dinner (minimum stay 1wk)
- fully staffed (housekeeping, kitchen staff, security and gardener/poolman)
- laundry service at reasonable rates
- fresh towels for the bathroom as well as beach towels are provided for
Additional info: Smoking is allowed on the terrace.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
Guestbook comments from the owner
We ended our honeymoon in Bali with a stay of one week at Villa Lagu and could not have picked a better place. The villa is large, maybe too large for just two people, but we loved it. It is quiet and secluded and it was very romantic. On a couple of days we asked the personnel to take a holiday too ; ) so we had everything to ourselves. We loved the massages in the garden, we must have been the best customers ever as we asked the masseuse to come back every morning. The best thing about the villa, for us, was probably the jacuzzi. We must have spend half of our holiday in it, just enjoying some Bintan beer and relaxing.
And the honeymoon suite was just perfect, every morning we would wake up with the most amazing view ever: the ocean.
On one day, the manager came to visit us and he brought us a heartshaped cake with the words Happy Honeymoon on top. We were really touched by this gesture and invited him to have dinner with us at the villa, Instead, he invited us for dinner at his house where we had an amazing evening with some great people from his village. We ended up singing songs while one of the neighbours was playing his guitar.
Our stay was fabulous and we felt like being in paradise. Some day, we will be back, maybe with our family : )