Enjoy your home away from home in this architect/owner-built 1200 sq. foot cottage and take advantage of all the activities that make this Warm Springs neighborhood such a special place to be - in every season.
What's special about this home?
- Living area is upstairs, featuring mountain views from livingroom, kitchen, and Trex deck to enjoy year-round sunshine
- Open floorplan with cathedral ceilings
- Full Kitchen with gas range and all pots. pans, utensils, and flatware - salt, pepper, oil, seasonings, too! Dining table seats 6
- Warm, hydronically heated floors - keeping your toes toasty
- Blu-ray player with Netflix streaming for movie watching
- Washer/dryer/detergent and all linens ready for your use
- Heated driveway and a dedicated garage space for safe and secure storage of your vehicle and sporting equipment - bikes, skis, kayaks, etc.
- Dog-friendly, with a dog park within walking distance
- Secure WiFi
- Owner on-property, but you won't notice unless you need something!
Keywords: private home, Warm Springs creek, dog friendly, sleeps 6, yard, deck, view, bike trail, free bus, short-term rental, long-term rental, cross country, queen bed,
As a resident of the Ketchum/Sun Valley area for over 30 years, I've learned all the wonderful things that make this a great place to live and visit. This is my hometown and I want you to enjoy it. During your stay, you'll see I've left details on some of my favorite things....so you can feel like a local too!
Some of my favorites include: Friday is locals night at the Pioneer, the ice show is free on Christmas Eve, the world-famous Sun Valley Symphony performs free through much of August, the library hosts free lectures and performances year-round, free jazz is played in the park each July, and much more!
I've lived in many beautiful areas including California, Hawaii, Colorado, and Rome - and the Ketchum Sun Valley area is, by far, my favorite. I invite you to come visit.
I found this plot of land in 1993 and then designed and built an intimate home where family and friends could gather in comfort and enjoy the mountain scenery and activities.
Halfway (1 mile) between the Warm Springs Lodge and Downtown Ketchum, this friendly neighborhood offers accessibility to restaurants, bars, and theatre as well as cross-country and downhill skiing, hiking, biking, a dog park, and many other outdoor pursuits.
This isn't a cookie-cutter condo or in a 'gated' community! This is my custom built home that I want you to enjoy.
Home of 2011 National Paragliding Championships, Year-round outdoor (and indoor) ice skating, Bowling
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.