Ludlow Condo Rental Photos and Description
3 BR + Den | Modern | Beautiful | On Trail
• Go to www.okemo-rentals.com
• Then 'Click Here To Rent' on right
• Rates & availability are there too
FOR RENT - WINTER, SPRING, SUMMER, FALL.
Additional photos and videos can be found at www.okemo-rentals.com
Recently renovated by top local designer, this rental property is ski on/off and sits on Okemo Mountain, VT. Located right on the Lift Line ski trail, starting your ski day or returning home at the end of the day is easy, you will never need to use your car.
Just walk outside and you are on the mountain ready to ski. From here, you can also access many mid-mountain lifts without skiing all the way to the bottom, thus avoiding lines and saving time. Super convenient.
• 3 bedrooms, sleeps 10
• Top of quad A&B lifts where base lodge lifts let off.
• Just renovated by top local designer.
• 4 flat screen HDTV's, including all bedrooms.
• Free Wi-Fi Internet.
• DVD + 4 IHome IPod Players + Stereo.
• Jacuzzi/Hot tub and pool facilities.
• Full kitchen & dining area.
• Fireplace, firewood provided.
• Linens and towels provided.
• Professionally managed during your stay.
• Great family mountain and resort location.
Keywords: Okemo Rentals, Vermont Vacation Lodging, 3 Bedroom, BR, Ski On/Off, Ski In/Out, Condos, Family Ludlow Winterplace
- limited accessibility
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- non smoking only
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thanks for the use of your condo. My wife and I were very impressed with the cleanliness, size and renovations on the unit. The proximity to the slopes was a big factor for us and we were amazed by the ease of access to the slopes. The kids also enjoyed watching the chairlift which was just outside our window. We will definitely look to rent your condo again this season!
Allan (Owner of property)
My wife and family have created the some of the best memories at Okemo Mountain. We rented for years, then purchased this property. We knew that the only way to go was to purchase ski on/off. It's just so much easier for all. We love to vacation especially when its no hassle. Some of the best times are when the ski day is over and my kids go right back outside to go sleigh riding right down the trails which are situated adjacent to the property. Then the hot tubing begins, then fireplace then dinner and drinks. Very relaxing, summer is delightful too.