Historic District Breckenridge House Rental Photos and Description
Private Home, 5 Bedroom / 6.5 Bath, Sleeps 16
Parade of Homes Featured Property – Close to Peak 8 – Endless Amenities – Impeccable Views
This luxury 5 bedroom / 6.5 bath home was featured in the 2009 Parade of Homes for a reason! Set in an ideal location with stunning views, the Boar’s Nest is perfect for multiple families and is decked from head to toe with the finest custom-crafted furnishings. You will be taken away by the vaulted ceilings, wood beams, beautiful stone fireplace and the multiple levels that make this home so unique. Rustic chandeliers hang from the wood paneled vaulted ceiling in the great room that give you that pure log cabin feel.
Location - This home is located in the Boulder Ridge Neighborhood and is located only 400 yards from the Peak 8 base area. The Breckenridge Free Ride shuttle stop is located 0.2 miles down Ski Hill Rd, giving you easy ski slope and town access (See Satellite Overview in Photos).
Amenities - The large gourmet kitchen serves wonderfully for large groups. You will find top-of-the-line gourmet kitchen appliances, custom-crafted wood cabinets, granite countertops and a multi-tiered island that ensure your convenience as you cook up meals for the whole group. The amenities in the rec room are endless including a shuffleboard table, pool table, flat screen TV, full-size bar with ice maker, wine chiller, dishwasher, frozen drink maker, pizza oven, microwave and a popcorn maker. Perhaps the highlight of the house is the adjoining multi-level theater room with a 110” screen, leather theater seating for 8, a preloaded DVD hard drive storage system and a THX quality sound system. From the lower-level, you can walk out to a covered seating area that has an outdoor gas fireplace and a private hot tub.
Property at a Glance
• 5 Bedrooms / 6.5 Baths/ 5,457 s.f.
• Sleeps up to 16 – 1 King, 3 Queens, 2 Single Bunks (1 - Twin Over Twin, 1 – Full Over Full), 1 Sleeper Sofa
• High Speed Internet
• View – Peak 8 & 9
• Boulder Ridge Neighborhood – Peak 8
• Location to Shuttle/Slopes/Main St.
o Breckenridge Free Ride Shuttle located 0.2 miles down Ski Hill Rd.
o 400 yards to Peak 8 Base Area
o 1.3 miles to Main Street
• Dining Capacity - Up to 16 people (10 – Dining Area Table, 6 – Kitchen Island Bar)
• Gas fireplace in Great Room, Rec Room, Master Bedroom & Outdoor Patio
• Recreation Room – Pool Table, Shuffleboard, Large Flat Screen TV, Full-Size Wet Bar with Ice Maker, Wine Chiller, Dishwasher, Microwave, Pizza Oven, Frozen Drink Maker, & Popcorn Maker
• Theater Room – 110” Screen, Preloaded DVD Hard Drive System with THX Sound System, 8 Reclining Leather Theater Seats
• Outdoor Deck – BBQ Gas Grill, Gas Fire Pit, Seating for 6
• Outdoor Patio (Lower Level) – Private Hot Tub, Covered Seating Area for 10 with Gas Fireplace
• 2 Car Garage & Mud Room
• Laundry – Full Size Washer & Dryer located in Mud Room on Main Level
• Parking - 2 car garage & 2 outdoor spaces – 4 cars total
• Vehicle Recommendations - All Wheel Drive During Winter Months
• No Pets / No Smoking
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
VisitBreck is the largest vacation home management company in Breckenridge – created from a partnership between Breckenridge’s premier luxury home builder, Pinnacle Mountain Homes, and the oldest and most respected rental management company in the area. With 100+ years of combined experience, we manage over 100 properties with the largest inventory of private home rentals in Breckenridge. In short, we are redefining expectations for vacation home management in Breckenridge.