- 849 Brighton Place- 1st Floor- Sleeps 13- AIR CONDITIONED (CENTRAL)- This 1st floor unit is very spacious and offers single floor convenience. It has an enclosed front porch with double bed & futon, living room with fireplace and queen-size sofa-bed, dining room, modern kitchen with dishwasher, laundry room, 4 Bedrooms (3 large, 1 small), 2 1/2 baths and a large shared rear deck. Bedroom bedding consists of 2QS, 1D, & 1S.
Our goal is to provide your family an opportunity to rest, relax & be refreshed and build the kinds of memories that make for a vacation tradition. The kind of Ocean City *memories our family has.
How have we done?
- We have been Ocean City visitors for over 43 years and have been providing family vacation rentals since 1979.
- Last year, 35 of 45 weeks were rented to 25 families who have returned for at least 5 seasons.
- Eleven of those families have returned for at least 13 seasons.
- Five of those families have returned for at least 23 seasons.
- Three families have returned for at least 30 seasons.
These families are like our extended family. In fact one adult child of a longtime tenant said, 'When our parents are gone, we're 'grandfathered-in', aren't we?' Of course they are!
*Life is a process of creating memories. We have a choice of creating good memories or not-so-good memories, and it's never too late to start creating good memories. We have & continue to create many wonderful memories of Brighton Place:
Sit, walk, jog, bike, surrey-ride or shop on the boardwalk and just watch a sunrise or watch families having fun - walk, play, rest or just meditate on the beach - swim & bodysurf in the ocean - breakfast at Oves, dinner at the Crabtrap or Island Grill - pizza at Manco & Manco - ice cream at the Carousel or Kohr Bros - jog or bike to Longport - concerts at the Music Pier - cookouts on the deck - thanking God for all His blessings - Thanksgiving family dinners - family grace before meals - Easter Sunrise Service at the Music Pier - Sunday Service at the Tabernacle and mass at St. Frances Cabrini - taking the kids (& grandkids) to the playground or Wonderland for rides or to the Water Park - the McFadden/Barry annual week-long family reunion - the McFadden/McCoppin annual week-long family reunion - visits from our 4 children & their spouses and 10 grandchildren - greeting our returning friends & visitors and sharing the year's events.
We're sure you have similar or additional memories as well.
Please consider continuing your ongoing tradition and memory-building with McFadden Vacation Rentals.
PS: We also do Stockton College Student Winter Rentals.
May God bless you & your family, Dan & Marietta McFadden
'Sadly, Marietta passed away suddenly on October 23rd, 2007.
With the help of God, and the help & continued presence of Marietta in our lives, and the ongoing prayers & support of family & friends, we too will continue to build the wonderful memories that make up the McFadden family tradition.
Please keep us in your prayers. Dan McFadden (Phil.4:4-9)' 11/05/07
Keywords: All units are fully furnished (except for bed linens/towels) and have wall to wall carpeting, DirecTV, Wireless DSL, large screen TV/VCR/DVD, microwave, washer/dryer as well as a shared, outside enclosed h/c shower. Units(2) at 833 have a shared gas grill. Units(3) at 849 have a large shared rear sundeck with two sets of patio furniture and a gas grill. All units have off-street parking (2 cars/unit). Beach chairs & beach tags are available. One block to beach/boardwalk and 3 blocks to amusements. We also offer 2 other 4BR apts as well as a 2BR apt.
Nearby track, basketball, softball, shuffleboard, volleyball
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.