- 849 Brighton Place- 1st Floor- Sleeps 13- AIR CONDITIONED (CENTRAL)- This 1st floor unit is very spacious and offers single floor convenience. It has an enclosed front porch with double bed & futon, living room with fireplace and queen-size sofa-bed, dining room, modern kitchen with dishwasher, laundry room, 4 Bedrooms (3 large, 1 small), 2 1/2 baths and a large shared rear deck. Bedroom bedding consists of 2QS, 1D, & 1S.
Our goal is to provide your family an opportunity to rest, relax & be refreshed and build the kinds of memories that make for a vacation tradition. The kind of Ocean City *memories our family has.
How have we done?
- We have been Ocean City visitors for over 43 years and have been providing family vacation rentals since 1979.
- Last year, 35 of 45 weeks were rented to 25 families who have returned for at least 5 seasons.
- Eleven of those families have returned for at least 13 seasons.
- Five of those families have returned for at least 23 seasons.
- Three families have returned for at least 30 seasons.
These families are like our extended family. In fact one adult child of a longtime tenant said, 'When our parents are gone, we're 'grandfathered-in', aren't we?' Of course they are!
*Life is a process of creating memories. We have a choice of creating good memories or not-so-good memories, and it's never too late to start creating good memories. We have & continue to create many wonderful memories of Brighton Place:
Sit, walk, jog, bike, surrey-ride or shop on the boardwalk and just watch a sunrise or watch families having fun - walk, play, rest or just meditate on the beach - swim & bodysurf in the ocean - breakfast at Oves, dinner at the Crabtrap or Island Grill - pizza at Manco & Manco - ice cream at the Carousel or Kohr Bros - jog or bike to Longport - concerts at the Music Pier - cookouts on the deck - thanking God for all His blessings - Thanksgiving family dinners - family grace before meals - Easter Sunrise Service at the Music Pier - Sunday Service at the Tabernacle and mass at St. Frances Cabrini - taking the kids (& grandkids) to the playground or Wonderland for rides or to the Water Park - the McFadden/Barry annual week-long family reunion - the McFadden/McCoppin annual week-long family reunion - visits from our 4 children & their spouses and 10 grandchildren - greeting our returning friends & visitors and sharing the year's events.
We're sure you have similar or additional memories as well.
Please consider continuing your ongoing tradition and memory-building with McFadden Vacation Rentals.
PS: We also do Stockton College Student Winter Rentals.
May God bless you & your family, Dan & Marietta McFadden
'Sadly, Marietta passed away suddenly on October 23rd, 2007.
With the help of God, and the help & continued presence of Marietta in our lives, and the ongoing prayers & support of family & friends, we too will continue to build the wonderful memories that make up the McFadden family tradition.
Please keep us in your prayers. Dan McFadden (Phil.4:4-9)' 11/05/07
Keywords: All units are fully furnished (except for bed linens/towels) and have wall to wall carpeting, DirecTV, Wireless DSL, large screen TV/VCR/DVD, microwave, washer/dryer as well as a shared, outside enclosed h/c shower. Units(2) at 833 have a shared gas grill. Units(3) at 849 have a large shared rear sundeck with two sets of patio furniture and a gas grill. All units have off-street parking (2 cars/unit). Beach chairs & beach tags are available. One block to beach/boardwalk and 3 blocks to amusements. We also offer 3 other 4BR apts as well as a 2BR apt.