Grand Case Villa Rental Photos and Description
Beach Yard with Direct Beach Access and Magnificant View
Location: Grand Case Beach petite plage next to Grand Case Beach Club, St Martin, Saint Martin / Sint Maarten, Lesser Antilles, French West Indies, Caribbean
Villas #8 + #9:
Accommodations: Villas ON THE WATERFRONT LOT on the 2nd floor, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath (Sleeps 2), living room with kitchen, additional sleeps on request
The villa is on the 2nd floor with 2 separate patios / balconies, sea view (look picture number 4) from balcony 1 & mountain view (look picture no 2. The beautiful beach yard has direct beach access.
Living room / kitchen: Table with four chairs, cable-TV, complete kitchen,
KITCHEN: Full size stove with oven, full size refrigerator with freezer, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, large sink, dinnerware, pots, pans, utensils. So the kitchen has all you need to prepare your meals. The kitchen has a restricted sea view.
BEDROOM: Queen size bed, AC, night table , lamps, wardrobe, etc......
BATHROOM: bath tub with full size shower, toilet and sink with a vanity, hair blower, cosmetic mirror
PATIO: 2 private patios / balconies, table with 4 chairs, max 2 persons
Relax or have your meals on the beautiful beach yard with magnificent sea view over Grand Case Bay over to Anguilla with beach chairs, tables, full sun or shade etc.-
- WiFi on the lot and in the units
- Housekeeping 4 x per week (additional days on request (extra charged)
- Washing service on request (extra charged)
- Voltage: 110 V and 220 V
- Linen, towels, beach towels etc.
- These villas have a 2-person-maximum
- All units are similar furnished
- All units are on the waterfront lot
- Direct beach access
- Parking in the yard with closed gate during the night
- Plugs: 110 V & 220 V
April 16th - December 14th US$ 105 per night
December 15th - April 15th US$ 171 per night
All rates +5% tax, included fees, housekeeping etc.
Deposits: 30% but minimum 3 nights to confirm the reservation.
Special month lyoffers during the low season only:
Nov - Dec 14th and April 16th - August
*** CREDIT CARDS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED ***
There are returning guests, their families come since generations.
Some new clients said, 'The years before we stayed in the most expensive hotels of the island. Now we prefer the privacy and peacefulness of your place.' - THANK YOU !
*** And by the way, you need not to fight for beach chairs -:) ***
If you do not find the place or vacancy you are looking for, ask for description and rates of our other villas, houses, resorts and apartments:
- Ocean & Beach Front Sea View Villa 2 sleeps
- 2-Bedroom-Villas on the waterfront lot, 4 sleeps each
- 3-bdr-house beach & ocean front, sea view
- 3-bdr-houses on the waterfront lot
- Apartments on the waterfront lot, 2 sleeps each
- Bungalow on the waterfront lot, 3 ap, 6 sleeps
- Residence on the beach with 9 units, 24 sleeps
- Amazing studio in Marina La Royale, Marigot, 2 sleeps
- 5-bedroom-villa with private pools in Terres Basses,
amazing view from US$ 1,000 per night
- Beach & Ocean Front 6 or 5-bdr-villas with private
pool each, Guana Bay Beach, from $1,600 per night
You make a email-reservation. We block the unit for you. We come back to you with your booking confirmation and all further information.
You send deposit to confirm the reservation and pay residual upon arrival.
P.S.: The studio in the description of some reviews is no longer available. We do not have studios any longer. Because of renovations and investments a lot of things are even more better than before. So all matrasses are comfortable, enough hot water for hot showers is available. New wifi has been installed so that you can pick up good signals in all units and on the lot. Also cable TV connections have been renewed.
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.
* We speak English * Nous parlons Français * Wir sprechen deutsch *
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- not suitable for children
- pets not allowed
- smoking allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Ralf, Public Relation Manager
I am not the owner but public relation manager.
Why Ralf, Public Relation Manager chose Grand Case
'Grand Case has a “small town” with amazing restaurants and stores. Both inexpensive good food and fine dinning. A car is not necessary here. The bars can get loud at night if you are right on the strip, but not at our place. This location is perfect.' This was written by a client in a review. - THANK YOU !
There are several guests, who stayed the years before at the most expensive hotels of the island. They said: 'Now we prefer and enjoy the privacy of your wonderful property.' - THANK YOU! -
***And by the way, you do not have to fight for beach chairs ... :-)***