Condo/Apartment – 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8-10.
Parking included, fast Internet connection, washer and dryer, Full Kitchen. Remodeled Bathrooms.
Beautiful, modern and safe fully furnished apartment in the heart of upscale and trendy Condado area. With 3 bedrooms, and 2 full bathrooms, it's your perfect alternative to expensive hotels in this area, so you can bring the entire family.
Enjoy your visit to Puerto Rico as a local, in this unusually spacious 1,300 sq. ft., fully furnished apartment. It's the perfect choice for families and groups traveling together, as the apartment has an area designed as open space, and thus highly customizable. The condo has security points of access as well as restricted elevator for your security.
Honesty is the best policy, and that's the only way we do it!
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!
Located in the heart of the elegant, hip and trendy Condado area, enjoy your stay as a 'local', by walking a half block to the beautiful Condado beach (part of the interrupted shore along the Condado area), as well as enjoying walking distance access to the best restaurants, hotels, plazas, museums, bars/lounges and shops.
Let's talk! We're more than happy to offer special depending on specific needs, length of your stay or other similar issues, so we can make your trip possible.
Yes, we're very friendly and responsible!
I manage 8 apartments in this building and can help you with large groups, wettings, Birthdays parties, or large family reunions.
WHAT YOU SHOULD EXPECT FROM YOUR STAY WITH US–
* We provide our own handyman, a trusted employee who has worked with us for many years, and who will take care of any issues you might encounter during your stay with the utmost promptness and responsibility.
Please read carefully:
READY & AVAILABLE FOR YOUR USE:
WiFi and large flat TV with cable
• Microwave and 12-cup coffee maker.
• Dining ware, water and wine glasses, coffee cups and utensils, all for 6 people. (We will provide more for larger parties.)
• Basic Cleaning supplies.
• Basic Toilet paper, paper towel, trashcan bags, and detergents for quick clean up.
• We don’t provide laundry detergent and fabric softener.
I King Size bed and 4 Queen size beds.
• One (1) hair dryer.
• Hand soap and hand towels in both bathrooms.
• Clothing iron and board
* About toiletries… Upon asking many of our guests, most have stated they prefer to bring their own body soaps and shampoo/conditioner of preference.
Bedding & Linen:
• 8 Towels for shower use. No need to bring your own!
• Fresh bedding for all beds, as well as additional blankets, bed sheets, and lighter/warmer bed covers.
• Daily maid Service but may be provided upon request at additional charge.
. Beach Towels are not provided but you can buy very inexpensive ones at Walgreens across the street.
If you have any additional needs, please do not hesitate to contact us, as we'll do everything that is possible to accommodate any special needs.
INTERACTIONS WITH GUESTS
We take hosting very seriously!
Before your arrival, I (Victor, the manager) make sure I answer your questions promptly and with as much detail as possible. Additionally, I tend to ask guests if they have any specific needs that we may be able to provide. I also ask what my guests’s expectations of their trip are, in order to provide them with recommendations of activities to do in and outside the Metro Area.
Upon your arrival, I will personally meet and greet you. Depending on my availability (if I can’t meet you upon check-in I will give you the lock box instructions for you to retrieve your keys and get into the unit.) I usually will meet the guest the next day. I like showing you the place, tell you about any tips & tricks (i.e. that window knob that could be tricky), tell you about the neighborhood, and give you recommendations on places to go, per your tastes and trip's goals.
We go out of our way to make sure you enjoy our stay.