|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
The Ox Yoke Inn is a pristine cedar retreat resting on 20 acres of secluded wilderness while located only eight miles outside of Glacier National Park. Nestled among towering pines, you are treated to the peaceful natural surroundings unique to the Rocky Mountains of Western Montana.
Many rentals offer only their indoor accommodations with little available beyond their doors. Our serene location provides you not only with the comforts of our inn, but also with the opportunity to experience our flowering meadows, abundant wildlife, backcountry trails, and the calming trout filled waters of Abbot Creek. After each adventurous day, you can look forward to relaxing in your private hot tub and sauna room. Many guests also enjoy the soothing effects of an evening campfire into the night.
Come and enjoy the total Montana experience with us! We look forward to being your personal on-site hosts. For a virtual tour of our property, go to http://oxyokeinnmt.com
No Smoking, Please.
Keywords: Pristine Mountain Inn
Our expectations were high for our first visit to Glacier, but they were certainly exceeded thanks to your wonderful hospitality and lovely guest home. Provided with plush towels and helpful tourist literature-we were so very comfortable and wanted for nothing. The hot tub room and sauna were amazing added touches. We certainly recommend this place to our friends and we hope to visit again soon.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jun 1 - Sep 30
|Notes||We require a 30% deposit at the time of the reservation. The other 70% is due the day of departure.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.