|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
Beach Club Hallandale located between Fort Lauderdale & Miami Beach, Unit located in Tower II, the tallest building in Broward. Enjoy amazing direct ocean views from this furnished unit.
All utilities included. Except Valet and Spa services which you will have to pay individually. Amenities include 3 pools, gyms, club house, and more at this great condo, you will need to apply at Master Association in order to have access to it. Background check will be processed at Association.
Requires refundable security deposit.
Cleaning, taxes and documentation fees of $300.
All rooms have TV. Cable, electricty and internet included.
2nd bedroom is a converted den with door, it has a full size futon, full bathroom and closet but not a window.
Additional air mattress.
You also have to apply at Towe's Association (I will provide document); and application Fee of $100 that will also give you free valet for your stay.
Tower's Association requires $15/resident to cover for picture I.D.'s to have access to the building. This fee must be paid upon arrival at front desk. Master's Association requires a $50/resident to cover for picture I.D's to have access to amenities and $25 background check or $36 for couples.
We speak english and spanish.
Keywords: Luxury Resort Style Condo with full amenities
Entertainment Logistics Executive, I purchased the property for use as a Vacation getaway
The Owner purchased this condo in 2008
I felt like I was going on vacation upon arrival here. The building is very much set up like a luxury 5 star hotel
The fact that you don't have to leave the property to enjoy the sun, beach, pool, spa. Everything is right here.
Stayed here with the family over the holidays and place was perfect. Beautiful and clean condo in 5 star building on the beach. Apt was very nicely furnished and had a great view.2 very large pools + one adult only pool with great staff. Small restaurant at the pool area had an extensive menu which was very convenient . Very strict on security in building so you need a pass to get anywhere on the property. Close to great restaurants, Aventura shopping mall and about 1 mile from Hollywood boardwalk. Lina was great to deal with. Would definitely stay here. again.
This is a high end comfortable condo in a great building. Access to the beach & pools is perfect, close to restaurants, lots to do.
Very "high end", safe, secure, incredible views, busy area with much to do and see, many restaurants. Spa, beach and pools are great.
The condo was just gorgeous and exactly as presented in the photos. Huge bathroom (with heated toilet seat btw!), nice shower, gorgeous view of the ocean.
We found the bed to be very comfortable, loved the walk-in closet, and in-condo laundry a huge plus. The gym is stunning, the pool is nice and the beach well managed.
A few things to just know:
1. the location in Hallandale is super hectic. Walking out the front door of the building, I literally was almost run over at least twice. Walking to the nearby stores, you take your life in your hands.
2. Although the unit was super quiet, the area is noisy with lots of honking cars and constant, never-ending construction on or around the building. We grew weary of the noise and dust.
3. The management of the property gives conflicting information, and make sure you print and bring your application materials as well as the letter of approval. It will ease the hassle. Everything is a process.
4. We grew weary of wearing the lanyard with ID everywhere. Guests may never be alone on the property like in the pool or gym.
5. Rules rules rules. Lots and lots of little and big rules, and then watched everyone break them.
6. We found people to be often quite rude or extremely nice. No in-between. I had a resident yell at me because my little dog accidentally peed outside the "designated" area. I watched dozens of other dogs lift their left everywhere, and I was in the process of taking her there. He was so mean I got tears in my eyes, and from then on carried her from the apartment for fear someone would scream at me.
7. The building shades the pool area starting at 1 pm, 2 pm if you're lucky enough to get a chair in the adults only section. I suppose it's possible when the second pool opens up again, that won't be shaded. it was a bummer to have to move to get sun.
8. Nice pool staff, but lots of people put their towels out very early and reserve chairs for each other, so get there early. It was a bummer to see 'reserved' chairs sit empty all day while we searched for a seat.
9. We visited for a month so had our mail forwarded but didn't know this was a no-no. It was a complete disaster - no mail key for this unit, and the local post office kept messing things up. We must have talked to them four times to please hold our mail but the customer service was poor. We're now missing a lot of mail. So don't do it.
Overall, Lina was lovely and very helpful when we did have issues.
O apartamento é exatamente como informado no anúncio. O quarto principal é grande e o banheiro também! Possui quase todos os utensílios necessários para uma boa estadia. O único inconveniente é o fogão nao ter um exaustor que leve o cheiro de comida para fora, pois fica difícil cozinhar uma carne ou fazer frituras, o apartamento fica com cheiro de comida. Mas isso não foi um grande problema para nós ainda que quiséssemos ter podido cozinhar mais. O ar condicionado funciona bem, exceto no segundo quarto que fica um pouco comprometido,. Tivemos um defeito no ar condicionado que foi rapidamente solucionado. O serviço de Valet é demorado algumas vezes, mas o pessoal que atende o serviço é extremamente simpático e atencioso durante o dia. A noite já não existe a mesma simpatia e cortesia. O serviço de praia é bom, o pessoal na maioria é educado, exceto alguns que não são nem um pouco educados e não fazem questão de ser. Alguns atendentes se negam a fornecer mais de um guarda sol mesmo estando em quatro pessoas, eles dizem: "não acho necessário" e você que se vire se não quiser ficar no sol. No mais, há um excesso de regras no condomínio que muitas vezes valem para algumas pessoas e para outras não. Enfim, a verdade é que pudemos desfrutar também de muito conforto e segurança, e os pontos negativos para nós são perfeitamente aceitáveis! O que interessa aqui é que o apartamento é excelente, estava limpo, as roupas de cama e banho são ótimas, passamos 60 dias inesquecíveis aqui. Eu recomendo 100%.
Nice Condo, we enjoyed our stay Nice view from the balcony. The unit was clean. AC only worked 15 minutes at a time. No big deal while we were there as the apartment temperature, with the breeze, never went above 81 degrees. We didn't use the second bedroom as we were two people. Be advised that this room has a futon, not a bed. Bring AAA batteries for the TV remotes.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
From Nov. to May
Nov 1 2014 - May 31 2015
30 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,000.00|
Master Association Application is required. Extra fees involved in order to have access to all amenities. Master Association will check background check.
Rate is all inclusive. (Management, cleaning, cable, internet, electricity, assigned parking space and taxes)
Extra cleaning fee when traveling with pet
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.