This light and bright apartment has been recently renovated, furnished and equipped. The decor consists of muted tones of pale beige and white creating a calming atmosphere.
You will find 2 comfortable bedrooms and a living room/dining area with an exit to a lovely balcony, where you may choose to have your meals or simply enjoy sitting in the sun. The apartment is located on the second floor of a Jerusalem stone building, in the heart of the German Colony, right off Emek Refaim, yet very quiet all day and night and surrounded by fruit trees. This apartment lends the perfect balance to a Jerusalem vacation: the dynamic city of Jerusalem at your fingertips and the serenity of your home waiting for you after a day of touring!
• Internet / WiFi • Flat screen TV • Cable/Sat • Air Conditioning • Heating • Washer/Dryer
• Kosher Kitchen (with dishes, utensils, pots/pans, stove, toaster, oven, refrigerator/freezer, electric water kettle, shabbat hot plate, water heater...)
• Linens and Towels • Phone (incoming calls) • Iron/Ironing board • No Pets, Non smoking
Sleeps 4+ (we can always add a folding bed and/or a crib on request)
The Best Location! Located just off the trendy Emek Refaim St. with about 30 restaurants & cafes, supermarkets, health store, laundry services, gift shops, the Jerusalem swimming pool & gym, cinemas, banks, mobile phone rental, synagogues etc.
It’s also within walking distance of the Old City, the main hotels (Inbal, King David, David Citadel), the Great Synagogue, the Jerusalem Theater and Mamilla Center.
There is a taxi station on Emek Refaim and frequent buses to all parts of Jerusalem (lines 4, 4a, 18, 21).
· 1 minute from Emek Refaim
· 10-15 minutes from Inbal hotel, King David hotel, the great synagogue
· 20 minutes from Mamilla center, David Citadel hotel
· 25 minutes from the old city (and only 10 minutes by car/taxi)
Do you have a question? You can call us at 00.918.104.22.168.123 or +19148268122
Keywords: Israel, Jerusalem, Vacation, apartment, German Colony, near Emek Refaim, near Hotels
We moved to Israel 16 years ago and lived in Tel Aviv before coming to Jerusalem. We immediately loved the German Colony area, probably one of the most beautiful part of Jerusalem, full of trees and flowers, and with typical arab style houses.
We wanted a house closed to Emek Refaim, yet very quiet, with an open outlook.
The location is definitely one of its unique benefits, as well as the spacious living room and the balcony where you'll love having breakfasts...
20% DISCOUNT BETWEEN DECEMBER 10 AND 22, 2013 (FOR MORE THAN 5 DAYS STAY)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|PRICE IS ALL INCLUSIVE: fast wireless internet, electricity, gas, water, cable tv, building and municipal taxes, clean up before and after your stay, fresh towels and linen
Notice that price is different at:
- Pesach 2014: April 14-23 : $210/night All Inclusive (Minimum stay: 10 nights)
- For less than 6 nights stay, please ask for a quote
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.