BAJO LAS ESTRELLAS ('Beneath the Stars'): NEW 3-BR OCEANVIEW HOME
• House: New 3 BR/2 BA with Pacific Ocean views
• Location: Las Tunas neighborhood – a 10 min. drive from Todos Santos, an artistic village 45 scenic miles north of Cabo San Lucas
• Upstairs patio with wet-bar, gas grill and mini-kitchen overlooks ocean and adjoins master suite
• Downstairs kitchen, dining area, living room plus 2 bedrooms/ 1 bath
• Beach is a 10 minute walk
• Wi-Fi throughout
Todos Santos is only a 1-hour scenic drive from Cabo, but it feels like a different world: the perfect balance of Mexican culture, art and architecture, with just enough modern amenities.
There’s something for everyone. Outdoor enthusiasts enjoy nearby surfing and swimming; hiking in the Sierra de la Laguna Mountains; horseback riding; and kayaking. Nature lovers appreciate whales, turtles, pelicans and other wildlife. And artists are inspired by the natural beauty and character of the town.
Everyone will relish the fantastic culinary options. From street-side tacos, to eclectic cafes, to fine dining of all genres, food will highlight your trip. Or, buy fresh fish from the local fishermen, and fresh tortillas and organic vegetables in town, and grill from the patio overlooking the sunset!
Hear the ocean waves lulling you to sleep Bajo Las Estrellas.
Keywords: Single family home
Husband is a bodysurfing aficionado. We found a lovely, unspoiled beach with good conditions for bodysurfing.
Wife likes to learn about Mexican culture and enjoys practicing her Spanish by getting to know the locals. She also appreciates the artistic offerings (both visual and performing arts) of Todos Santos.
The large upstairs patio provides a wonderful place to unwind, BBQ, and look at the ocean view, birds, whales, and sunsets. After dark the upstairs patio is an observation deck to see the stars.
What else do we like about it? Tranquility and relaxation
Living a full outdoor life even in winter
Creating a home with furniture made by Mexican carpenters
Escaping the rat race
Board and bodysurfing, badminton.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 2014 - Oct 31 2014
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
|1/2 of rental charges paid when booking to secure dates.
2nd half of rental charges plus tax and cleaning fee due one week prior to arrival.
Refundable security deposit due one week prior to arrival.
We accept personal checks and PayPal payments.
|Notes||Rental of downstairs plus upstairs patio only (omission of upstairs bedroom and bath) costs $125 nightly, $750 weekly during High Season and $100 nightly, $600 weekly during Low Season.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.