It's awesome here! No snow, no ice, and no freezing rain.
This beautifully decorated and comfortably appointed condo is relaxing and cozy.
A ride down the elevator and a few steps away are three waterfront restaurants, an art gallery, swimming pool, boat rentals, fishing charters, and a day spa & salon.
You'll enjoy shopping at the many unique boutiques that have a great selection of tropical-inspired and fashionable clothing for women, men & children, plus trendy accessories and jewelry.
Enjoy a relaxing sightseeing cruise with Captain JR, departing from the Cape Harbour Marina, where you can choose from a sunset cruise, picnic cruise, home & harbor cruise, or a dolphin cruise.
Walk out, with a cool drink in hand, to your open balcony and look directly below to do some people watching as the visitors make their way in and out of the shops and restaurants. End your day with a stop at the outdoor cabana bar for your favorite beer or cocktail and enjoy the entertainment.
Fifth Floor Condo Rental Amenities:
Indoor living space: 1,365 Sq. Ft..
Screened lanai: 207 Sq. Ft.
Open balcony: 495 Sq. Ft.
Two Bedroom (sleeps 4)
* The kitchen has solid wood cabinetry, electric glass top range, over the range microwave, refrigerator with ice and water dispenser, garbage disposal, and dishwasher all surrounded by beautiful granite counter tops and a granite top kitchen bar with 3 stools and a 'Honeymoon Table' with two chairs.
* Dishes, cookware, flatware, linens, coffee maker, toaster, griddle, and mixer etc. are all ready for you to use during your stay.
* Additional seating on screened lanai consists of a modern wicker style glass top table with four matching padded chairs. Two matching padded patio chairs with foot rests and a modern wicker style table along side to set your reading material and your favorite drink
* King bed, matching side tables and lamps, dresser with mirror, TV, alarm clock radio, remote control ceiling fan, large walk in closet, private bath with dual vanities, tub, glass enclosed shower stall, and comode.
* Step out of the slidding glass door to your screened lanai for a breath of fresh morning air.
* Queen bed, matching three drawer large night stand, lamp, alarm clock radio, remote control ceiling fan, full closet. Step out of the bedroom to the open balcony and enjoy the beautiful view. The second bathroom is located next to this bedroom. Bathroom consists of sink, comode, large glass enclosed shower stall.
* Couch, three comfortable chairs with coordinated entertainment center, end tables, lamps and other decor. The coffee table base is made up of four stools that can be pulled out and used for additional seating when needed or foot rests.
* Entertainment center contains a flat screen TV, CD/DVD player, books, cards, movies, and travel information.
* Washer and dryer within condo in room next to kitchen.
* All bed linen, bath towels, hair dryer and beach towels are provided.
We have enjoyed staying at our condo and visiting all the local sites. Since we are not able to be here full time we wanted to share our tropical paridise with others. We welcome you into our 'home away from home' and hope you will enjoy your time here as much as we do.
Ideal location for day trips.
Yacth Club Beach 6 mi,
Matlacha/Pine Island 11 mi,
Shell Factory 16 mi,
Ft Myers Beach 17 mi,
Bokeelia 21 mi,
Sanibel Island 22 mi,
Boca Grande Island 65 mi.
The above are just a few examples. Pick your destination from the information booklets available at the condo.
Enjoy your sight seeing adventures!
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.