Situated along the banks of the Mississippi River, between the French Quarter and the Garden District, the Warehouse Arts District is an urban center for the creative talents New Orleans continues to inspire. Aside from dozens of contemporary galleries and some of the city's finest restaurants--including the world-famous Emeril's--the neighborhood also boasts upscale lofts and apartments, the National World War II Museum, the Contemporary Arts Center, the Louisiana Children's Museum and the Ogden Museum of Southern Art. The property is walking distance to most major attractions: The French Quarter 12-13 blocks/1.1 miles, Super Dome/ New Orleans Arena (12-13 blocks/ 1.39 miles), St. Charles Avenue Mardi Gras Parades (4 blocks/.4 miles), Harrah's Casino (7 blocks /.93 miles). Public transportation includes taxis, horse & buggy, street car, pedicabs, and public bus.
Keywords: Newly renovated and beautifully furnished 1,618 sqft two bedroom, two bath townhouse with a study and 348 sqft private deck in the heart of the Warehouse District. This fabulous townhome features 12' ceilings, stainless steel appliances, Cambria countertops, brand new modern furniture, flat screen tvs in both bedrooms 6' jacuzzi tub, custom closets, 1 off street parking w/option for more, and much more. The property is located three blocks from the Convention Center and one block from the National World War II Museum. Also, Poeyfarre Market , Sun Ray Grill, Cochon, Annunciation & American Sector restaurants are all within walking distance.
This property is also available for a simultaneous or non-simultaneous exchange with like kind or better properties in ski resorts, beach towns and other rental properties or a Moorings sailing charter. Please send a link to your property when you request an exchange.
You can go online and read reviews of the Warehouse / Arts District of New Orleans, but take it from Forbes:
Within a one block vicinity of this property, are the following:
1) Cotton Mill Condominiums, 920 Poeyfarre Street: http://www.thecottonmillneworleans.com/
2) Annunciation Restaurant, 1016 Annunciation: http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/57/1690197/restaurant/Warehouse-District/Annunciation-New-Orleans
3) Poeyfarre Market, 925 Poeyfarre Street: http://www.poeyfarremarket.com/
4) Lengsfield Lofts, 610 John Churchill Chase: http://www.frankstuartproperties.com/Lengsfield-Lofts--14.html
5) Nine27 Apartments, 927 Poeyfarre St: http://www.927nola.com/
6) Sun Ray Grill Restaurant, 1051 Annunciation: http://www.sunraygrill.com/
7) Rusty Nail Bar & Grill, 1100 Constance: http://www.therustynail.biz/
8) Shell Gas Station, 1011 Tchoupitoulas: http://www.neworleansgasprices.com/Shell_Gas_Stations/New_Orleans_-_Central/56155/index.aspx
9) Cochon & Butcher Restaurants, 930 Tchoupitoulas: http://www.cochonrestaurant.com/
10) National World War II Museum, 945 Magazine Street: http://www.ddaymuseum.org/