Port Royal Villa Rental Photos and Description
3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 6
Within very short walk of the Westin Hilton Island Resort and Spa.
Bright, cheery, comfortable, single level villa located on Barony Golf Course of Port Royal. One hour of free tennis per day at the Port Royal Racquet Club which is a two to three minute walk. Port Royal Racquet Club was ranked as one of the top 50 greatest U.S. tennis resorts by Tennis Magazine and was voted as one of the top 75 tennis resorts in the world. The club has ten clay, four hard and two grass courts with stadium seating and lights for night matches. The beach is a three minute golf cart ride (six person golf cart included) or a 10 minute walk to the beach park.
The beach park has a playground and rest room facilities and showers. It is one of the nicest beaches on the island. The Links has a community pool just steps from the villa. The Westin Resort, with restaurants, shopping and resort facilites is just minutes away by golf cart or walking. The Links is a gated community within Port Royal Village.
The villa has a bright and warm color scheme. The living room has comfortable seating with a fireplace, wet bar, cable TV, VCR, DVD player, Wireless Internet, DVD player and a small reading area. The enclosed porch 'Carolina room' and master bedroom overlook the Barony Golf Course.
There is brand new hardwood floors in all of the bedrooms.
The second bedroom has a queen bed, window seat, and a private bathroom. The third bedroom is connected to the hall bathroom and has two twin beds along with a TV. The kitchen is well equipped. The laundry room has a full size washer and dryer. A gas grill is included for easy outdoor cooking. The car port has a 4 person golf cart for quick trips to the beach, tennis or Westin Resort.
SPECIAL OFFER : • FREE pass for one hour of tennis time per day at the nearby Port Royal Racquet Club.
• FREE high-speed wireless internet (bring your own laptop).
LIST OF OTHER NOTABLE FEATURES:: • Living room with fireplace, wet bar, queen-size sleep sofa, and entertainment unit.
• Entertainment unit includes 32' wide screen LCD TV, DVD/VCR player
• Dining table and chairs furnish the formal dining room with seating for six.
• Fully fully equipped, eat-in kitchen.
• Enclosed 'carolina Room' with golf views, a table and chairs, and a deluxe Weber gas grill.
• Master bedroom with walk-in closet, reading/lounge area, and 26' TV with VCR/DVD.
• Master bathroom with walk-in shower.
• Second bedroom with two twin beds, TV, large closet and access to a second, full bath.
• Full-sized washer and dryer.
• Amenities such as cooking utensils, linens, and towels provided.
• Collection of books, games and children's toys are provided.
• Unit is professionally cleaned before and after the arrival of each guest, and is regularly inspected by our property manager.
• Unit is also regularly treated for pests commonly found on Hilton Head.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
Carlos & Kathy Vargas
We have been vacationing on Hilton Head island for 20 years. We've always loved the 'island life' and a few years ago decided to purchase our own slice of this heaven.
We hope that you come to enjoy our home and the island as much as we do.
Carlos & Kathy Vargas
We've updated our home every year to keep it fresh, clean and inviting, last year we removed all rugs and installed hardwood floors. The Island Life, beach, tennis, fine & casual restaurants, beach walks, walking and biking the island.
Short walk to the beach
Home in a very quiet community setting
Hardwood floors throughout, no wall to wall rugs
Bike rentals delivered to your door.
Beach chairs provided.
Championship golf courses at the Barony Golf Club. Unit 6B has a spectacular view of the course.
Restaurants at the Westin Hilton Head Island Resort and Spa near by, and many local choices, also near by.
For culture buffs, a local theater company regularly stages professional productions in its beautiful new theater minutes from the villa.
Convenient access to a wonderful beach on the Atlantic with restroom and outdoor shower facilities.
Beautiful and historic Savannah, Georgia is only a 40-mile drive or short ferry ride away. We highly recommend any of the many tours provided on a daily basis in Savannah.