Beautiful, newly renovated semi-detached house in Ottawa’s prime location.
All the amenities of a hotel: location, service, amenities with the privacy and comfort of a beautifully renovated gorgeous 2 storey home with fully equipped kitchen, wood-burning fireplace, bbq, porch, full cableTV, and wireless access included.
Whether 1 to 5 persons, this house provides amenities and comfort for all you travel needs.
Excellent property for people coming to Ottawa for government purposes, language training, NGO's or Embassies needed space for guests,as well as needing access to nearby hospitals.
Trendiest neighbourhood in Ottawa with restaurants, boutiques, shopping, cycling paths on Rideau Canal, Ottawa River, many museums. Little Italy, farmer's market, Civic Hospital and Heart Institute as well as Ottawa's Universities and Gatineau all close by. Also ideal location to be close for all the city's festivals: Winterlude, Tulip Festival, Ottawa Race Weekend, Canada Day, BluesFest, Jazz Festival, Folk Festival; museums.
Ottawa’ s # 1 location and greatest neighbourhood “Wellington Village “ CLOSE TO ALL MAJOR ATTRACTIONS ! “ A piece of Europe without the price tag”
It doesn't get any better for urban living and seeing or visiting Ottawa. With the hub of Ottawa only steps away, the entire city is right at your door.
House Amenities include:
Have a morning coffee or evening cocktail on the semi- private, European-inspired covered terrace surrounded by a 5 foot high wrought iron fence.
This well appointed house is fully furnished and very upscale:
- Spacious 1100 square feet; 10 foot high ceilings
- Lovingly restored 1921 hardwood floors as well as porcelain tile in the kitchen and bathroom
- very comfortable living room
- 42” LED TV with DVD and free cable including HBO and other movie networks
- Well laid out floor plan; very private between the bedrooms
- Plush, queen-size bed in master bedroom
- double bed and desk second bedroom and possibility of second day bed
- large day bed in 3rd bedroom
- High-end brand name pillow-top mattresses
- Quality fixtures throughout
Fully-equipped, well stocked modern kitchen and everything you need to prepare a gourmet meal:
- 4-burner gas range and double oven
- microwave oven
- stainless steel pots and pans
- full dinnerware sets and china
- abundance of cooking utensils, cutlery and glassware
- good selection of sugar, salt, pepper and teas, coffee, etc.,
Business: an in-suite desk, complete with all the business traveler needs, at no extra charge:
- hi-speed internet (wired or wireless connection)
A full-size washer and dryer for your convenience.
One parking spot that is maintained year round. There is also additional parking within 1/4 block radius (certain restrictions apply).
In the unlikely event that you may require maintenance in the unit, a 24-hour on-call property management associate is available for immediate action.
RATES AND PAYMENT
- Rates valid through 2014 up to June 2014
- Rates are all-inclusive – high speed internet, cable, parking, laundry.
- Rates based on occupancy.
- $90 cleaning fee applies to all rentals. For longer stays, please inquire.
- We accept Visa & MasterCard, cheque, INTERAC email transfer and International wire transfer.
- 30% deposit with reservation.
- Deposit 100% refundable with 30 days notice, 75% refundable with 20 days notice. Non-refundable if less than 15 days notice or early departure once stay has begun.
- Fully refundable security deposit of $200. Promptly returned within 10 days of check out.
- Monthly rates are based on 4 weeks (28 days). Negotiable for longer stays
Children, Pets and Smoking:
- To better accommodate all, it is a non-smoking, pet-free house. Children are always welcome; however we do not have young children accessories.
Walking distance to great restaurants/pubs/bars, public market (seasonal); 2 live theatres, all kinds of shopping; Little Italy, Chinatown, Ottawa River, numerous parks, Civic Hospital and Heart Institute; Rideau Canal, , museums, festival/concert prime locations and more!
Keywords: Beautifully newly renovated semi-detached house in prime location of Ottawa. Sleeps 5 people.
Gorgeous 2 storey home with fully equipped kitchen, wood-burning fireplace, bbq, porch, full cableTV, and wireless access included.
Trendiest neighbourhood in Ottawa with restaurants, shops, shopping, cycling paths on Rideau Canal, Ottawa River, many museums. Little Italy walking distance, farmer's market, Civic Hospital and Heart Institute as well as Ottawa's Universities. Safe and accessible to all. Also ideal location to be close for all the city's festivals: Winterlude, Tulip Festival, Ottawa Race Weekend, Canada Day, BluesFest, Jazz Festival, Folk Festival. Museums
As an owner of the house and having an extensive hospitality background, we take pride in making the guest's stay unsurpassable. Every guest is different, as well as their expectations and needs throughout their stay. Our neighbourhood is amazing and there is so much to discover as well as being centrally located to such varied locations, it makes it attractive to many.
We have often had family or friends stay in this house while visiting or transiting. Why not open it up to many others as it was often empty . Such a gorgeous house! The renovations were done back to the original characteristics of the house - all authentic.
The neighbourhood is truly the trendiest! Every week there is a new restaurant, coffee shop, or boutique opening.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
|Refundable damage deposit||C$200.00|
|Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Damage deposit upon arrival, refunded in max. 10 days.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (CAD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.