|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Located only 3 miles from Killington Ski Resort and overlooking the fairway of Vermont’s #1 voted golf course, this country farmhouse has everything you could hope for in your Vermont vacation. Completely renovated in the summer of 2011, this 37 room Inn is ideal for anyone seeking a golfing or skiing vacation, or attending a destination wedding, a corporate retreat, or a college reunion.
This larger than life up-style country farmhouse is finished with wide, white pine flooring in the guest rooms and great room with natural stone tile in the foyer and private bathrooms. The handmade natural wood touches add to its’ unique ambience.
The 37 bedrooms are configured as follows:
- 21 standard Queen bedrooms with private bathroom;
- 7 Dorm Rooms with 3-8 bunk beds each, with private bathroom;
- 9 bedrooms within 2 self contained apartments, each with 2 full baths.
The great room features a beautiful fieldstone fireplace, endless windows to let in the natural light, a big screen television and cozy sitting groups for guest enjoyment. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. The perfect Vermont retreat!
Conveniently located very close to hiking trails, including the Appalachian Trail. Great mountain biking and road biking. Skiing nearby. Our Inn makes a great ski house, as well as a location for your next retreat or family reunion.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $40 per night, per additional guest|
Room can be rented individually or as a group. We have 3 types of room for rent:
- Queen rooms at $125/night midweek; $145/night on weekends
- Dorm Rooms with bunk beds at $50 pp per night
- 2 apartments (the Barn and Loft): each costs $625/night and each sleeps 10-12
- You can also rent the ENTIRE Inn (all 39 bedrooms): $5,885/night midweek; $6,373/night on weekends.
- Prices do not include tax
We require a deposit equivalent to the first nights' stay. The balance is due upon check-in. We accept all credit cards except Discover. For large groups we require a refundable security deposit of $1,000.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.