Nashville Apartment Rental Photos and Description
2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom with washer/dryer, sleeps 4
Sustainably renovated apartment within walking distance to many Nashville amenities, including Vanderbilt, Hillsboro Village shops and restaurants, Belmont University, and Fanny Mae Dees and Centennial Parks.
- Zero-VOC paint in all rooms
- Cork flooring in the kitchen
- Hardwoods newly refinished with low-VOC products
- Bamboo butcher block countertops
- Recycled glass accent tiles
- Natural fiber area rugs
- Water and energy saving features
- Great walking neighborhood with sidewalks and mature street trees
- Cars can be used as a convenience, but not required
- Convenient location close to everything you need. The grocery store is less than a mile away, and if you prefer to go out, Hillsboro Village has about 15+ restaurants, 10+ shops, and an independent movie theater, The Belcourt.
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- non smoking only
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed
Guestbook comments from the owner
We so enjoyed our three nights at this clean, green get away! Located in an amazing residential neighborhood in the heart of Nashville, the best part of our stay was taking the time for a couple of morning strolls--one through the neighborhood and the other through Vanderbilt university's campus. We truly loved everything about it. The beds were comfortable and clean with crisp, white linens. The apartment is decorated in an interesting, stylish, and simple way. We were very comfortable and at home which says a lot since we traveled with our five month old! We would recommend it to anyone!
Rachel and Edward Martin
My husband and I are both trained as architects. I work as a designer, architect, and adjunct instructor at a local college. My husband is originally from Nashville and works for a student housing company. We also have a 4-year old daughter.
The location is fantastic. It's a great walking neighborhood. We walk to the Dragon Park with our daughter several times a week (you can pretty much see the park from the sidewalk in front). We also enjoy walking to the many restaurants so close by.