Ponce Inlet Condo Rental Photos and Description
On the 4th floor, this modern condo is high enough to let you see over the dunes to the surf, but low enough to still give you the feel of being part of the landscape.
As a corner unit, this condo has windows on three sides and two balconies. The Minorca community is on a narrow island, and this condo has views of both the ocean surf and the Intercoastal Waterway and a Coast Guard station. A state park adjoins the property.
The condo can comfortably sleep six and entertain many more. It has been decorated with art and vivid colors and a bit of humor.
* Master suite: king size bed, large private bath, large walk-in closet, private balcony with lounge chairs, large TV. The room and balcony have views of the community pools and clubhouse, the Intercoastal Waterway, and the ocean.
* Guest suite: queen size bed, private full bath, large walk-in closet, TV.
* Den: queen size sleeper sofa, large TV.
* Living room: comfortable sofas and chairs, separate desk and seating area, large TV, stereo, entertainment center, balcony. Ocean views.
* Dining room: adjustable table seating up to 8, bar seating 3, open to kitchen. Ocean views.
* Kitchen: large with modern appliances and cookware. Dishes for 10 to 12, with many extras for picnics, beach going, and entertaining.
* Powder room.
* Other amenities:
-- Laundry room with full size washer and dryer.
-- Beach cart, boogie boards, coolers, beach toys, beach towels, water bottles.
-- Life vests, paddles, other water gear.
-- Toys, games, books for all ages and interests.
-- Two single bicycles and one tandem bicycle, suitable for street or beach use.
-- Large assortment of local information.
* Community amenities:
-- Heated pool
-- Tennis courts
-- Exercise center
-- Club house for parties, relaxing
-- Outdoor grills and picnic areas
-- Private beach access
-- Marina access
- pets considered
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- limited accessibility
We are a father and son, both happily married, who wanted to share the peaceful and scenic beach experience of New Smyrna Beach. Both of us have lived most of our lives in Central Florida, and have come to know New Smyrna Beach as a special jewel.
The Minorca community is an unusually attractive and well-built complex, situated on a quiet expanse of white-sand beach. Year-round residents enjoy the social and outdoors amenities here, while vacationers (owners and renters) experience a relaxing and natural beach scene without crowds. We selected this particular unit because it was an end unit with views to both the ocean and the Intercoastal, and because its 4th floor allowed for great views without the high-rise feeling.
We enjoyed decorating the unit with color and whimsey and art.
New Smyrna Beach is the third-oldest city in Florida, and has both history and natural attractions. Minorca, at the northern end of the island, has reduced traffic, uncrowded beaches, and easy access to shops, museums, great restaurants, and leisure activities. Minorca is gated, and family and small-pet friendly.