Location, Location, Location!!!! If you are looking to get away to rest and relax, enjoy the pine trees, clean fresh aire, and star gazing that is spectacular then this is an ideal getaway. This vacation cabin/home is a fully furnished, 2BR/2BA cabin in Munds Park, Arizona in the Coconino National Forest. This home has everything you need to enjoy your well deserved vacation.
The cabin has Dishwasher, Washer & Dryer, TV with HBO, hickory cabinets, beautiful / rustic tongue and groove vaulted family room ceiling, and ceiling fans throughout. Basic kitchen amenities, towels and linens are provided.
The Master bedroom has a king bed & Guest bedroom has a queen bed. (see photos) Covered front deck, is the perfect spot to enjoy your morning coffee, the newspaper, bird & people watching, a good book, a beverage of your liking and visiting with friends/family. We are located appx. 2 miles to the east of I-17 so the location is very quiet without interstate noise. Large garage and charcoal grill available. This home will not disappoint!!
Suffice to say we love our cabin, so when it is not rented we make every effort to enjoy our cabin in the pines. We have had countless wonderful weekends with our family and we are sure that you will enjoy your stay too.
• Downtown Flagstaff is less than 20 miles north and Sedona is a similar distance to the southwest (great views of Sedona can be seen from a popular Munds Park hiking trail called Crystal Point). Both Flagstaff and Sedona provide lots of retail therapy opportunities along with a wide range of restaurant / dining experiences.
• Snowbowl, one of the premier ski resorts in Arizona, is approximately 45 minutes from Munds Park.
• The Coconino National Forest surrounds Munds Park and provides nearly unlimited hiking, mountain bike, snowmobile, and ATV trails. Munds Park is approximately 90 miles to Phoenix - an easy drive and escape!
• This cabin provides perfect place to stay for skiing, snowboarding, & sledding in the winter and for walking, hunting, fishing, ATV riding, hiking, and sight-seeing during the rest of the year.
• The south rim of the Grand Canyon is a perfect day trip from Munds Park. Also, the Grand Canyon DEER FARM is located in Williams (a favorite for all ages) which is appx. 25 miles west on I-40 from Flagstaff. In addition to feeding the deer, you can see several other kinds of animals in the park.
• Finally, NAU hosts the Cardinals training camp in August which is a must for sports fans.
Keywords: Cabin, House, Flagstaff, Munds Park, Pinewood
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.