Las Terrenas House Rental Photos and Description
8 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, sleeps 26
Luxury villa to 26 guests, directly on Cosón beach.
Peace, tranquility and a paradisiacal view.
In a lush garden that receives daylight from sunrise to sunset.
This magnificently spacious waterfront villa, with living spaces open to the outside, combines contemporary architecture with Caribbean tradition.
In the center of a tropical and colored flora with coconut trees, this property is exceptionally comfortable.
In order to offer each guest all the expected comfort, tranquility and privacy, the house is equipped with:
- 20 meter swimming pool and heated Jacuzzi for up to 12 people
- Massage-room and hammam
- Open kitchen with dishwasher, fridge-freezer, baking, gas oven, microwave...
- Laundry room with washing machine and dryer
- Wirelesses/WI FI Internet connection - house computer
- Garage for 2 cars and parking lot for 3 cars.
The main villa comprises:
• 3 double bedrooms air conditioned, spacious, all with private showers and toilets
• 3 spacious triple air-conditioned rooms with sea view, all with shower and toilet, one with Jacuzzi
• Two additional beds are available on the mezzanine.
• 1 TV room (satellite TV and SKY TV SATELLITE CHANNEL, DVD.HOME CINEMA).
• Billiard room
• Laundry room with washer and dryer
The big luxury bungalow adjacent:
• 2 spacious triple air-conditioned rooms with sea view, all with shower and toilet, each with jacuzzi.
- Events Allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
Coson Beach, Las Terrenas, D.R.
Perhaps the Caribbean’s best-kept secret, the once-sleepy fishing village of Las Terrenas is becoming one of the hottest spots for vacation homes in the Caribbean for those in-the-know. Some are even calling it the San Tropez of the Caribbean. The Dominican Republic boats some of the best beaches in the world and Las Terrenas and the Samana Peninsula have the best of the best, including Coson Beach, or Playa Coson, a long, luscious stretch of untouched sand dotted with gently leaning palms. Besides beautiful beaches, Las Terrenas entertains with an eclectic mix of international restaurants and shops and outdoor pursuits from fishing and diving to hiking and whale watching. Los Nomados, the Samana Peninsula’s premier gated community, is the place to find that paradise dream house and own a slice of virginal Playa Coson.