Absolutely amazing sunrise and suset and walk to the beach
we stayed at Dorita's place for 2 weeks in Jan and we absolutely loved the apt.
1. Great Location- the condo is right on the ocean. You have this amazing ocean view from living, dining, kitchen and also bedroom. Very quite, and located right on Millionaires road but also very close to Bar Harbor shop and South beach. 10min drive to nearby Walgreen and 15min drive to Publix.
2. Very Spacious -Their condo is one of the very few condos in the Pavillion that has a huge balcony so you can go outside the balcony and enjoy beer or morning coffee (we could not really do this because we have two liitle ones going everywhere). This condo has actually two bed/ two bath, one for master bed and one with two bunk beds for kids. The place was very spacious, probably over 1100 sq.ft. I would think.
3. Wonderful owner- Dorita and Daniel were very friendly and prompt. They even decorated the condo with their welcome card and a box of chocolate before our arrival!
4. Great Amenities- They fixed wireless service on the first day we arrived and we used their wireless internet during our stay. Washer/dryer down the hallway. Lots of dishes, cups, and utensils. One car vallet parking was included in the rent, which is super for Miami beach.
5. Note - The one thing I want to mention is that if you're looking for a very modern kitchen/bath (induction oven with top of the line appliances, and etc.) this is not the place for you. Their appliances are little old models but work very well and very practical for families. Also, if they can figure out a way to accept credit card payment for international travelers, it will make things alot easier.
I would revisit this place again and would definately recommend for families and people who want to relax by the beach and enjoy some quite time.
Tourists without a Car,
Families with Teenagers,
Families with Young Children,
People with Disabilities,
Did you find this review helpful?