Southampton House Rental Photos and Description
7 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, sleeps 11
The house can be rented in various manners.
1) We can rent the whole house and vacate which will cost approximately $2,000.00 per night
2) We can rent rooms (Hotel Style) at a standard rate of $175.00 per person per night. Minimum two person stay and two person per room or therefore $350.00 per night per room.
3) We could give you exclusive use of the west wing of the house which has six bedrooms/sleeping areas and the use of three baths. This option will cost approximately $4,250 per weekend. Zebosha. (a 23 year old girl from the U.S.S.R.) and I both work 12 hour days and are hardly a presence staying on the east wing of the house.
I have been renting rooms in this manner for close to 12 years now and would never be intrusive on your right to enjoy the home and tenancy with full respect for your privacy.
See additional pictures at www.hotelraphael.net.
We keep the house spotless and have fresh linens on all the beds and always have fresh flowers from the garden throughout the house.
Looking forward to showing you the house should u like to 'preview' it at any time.
Ten minutes from Southampton Main Street - in private Noyac community - 8 bedrooms (African, Moroccan, Bali Indonesian, and Chinese decor) heated swimming pool with outdoor Jacuzzi and Balinese day bed next door to horse paddocks and beautifully landscaped gardens, wonderful living/dining room with gourmet kitchen, cable TV and wifi. Just a few hundred yards from private bay beach. 'Hotel Raphael' is also open to weekend and even nightly bookings.
2 zone AC. Outdoor cooking station, outdoor lighting, California closets, entry w/skylights, well water, 18x32 heated pool, hot tub, extensive decking. All wood floors, slate walkways, custom gourmet kitchen, eat-in counter. New. This is a wonderful and special property. Beautifully landscaped with flowering specimen trees and tastefully decorated in a sophisticated Zen feeling.
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- Events Allowed