Kaanapali Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
Luxury Maui Vacations at Honua Kai - Hokulani 302
The Most Private Ocean Front location in West Maui's Newest Luxury Resort!
This three bedroom, three bath residence anchors the front of the resort with over 2,800 square feet, including lanai. Built with the finest materials…granite, stainless steel, travertine, and more. The Viking kitchen and outdoor grill is chef ready and the baths feel like a spa in this well appointed home.
Unbelievable 180 degree views, stretching from famed Black Rock to the islands of Lanai and Molokai with year round sunsets. Its high enough to command the views and low enough to enjoy the gentle lapping of the ocean. Only a beach walk, and sandy Kaanapali Beach stand between you and the warm waters of the South Pacific.
Honua Kai is the newest resort in West Maui, completed in March 2010. Enjoy all the features of the 3 different and exciting pools and Maui’s only signature beach front Duke’s Restaurant, open in the heart of Honua Kai Resort!
Interior 2,225 Sq. Ft. + 560 Sq. Ft. Lanai
• Ocean Front Resort
• Third Floor Ocean-Front Residence
• 3 large bedrooms and 3 luxurious baths, over 2,200 square feet.
• 2 master suites with king beds and 3rd bedroom with king, or twins optional
• 2 master baths, with separate shower and tub, and double vanity
• Guest bedroom has a king bed
• Queen sofa sleeper in living room
• Fully equipped gas range Viking kitchen and wine refrigerator
• Travertine Floors and granite countertops throughout
• HD-TVs in each room, plus ihome surround sound entertainment
• Wrap around 560 square foot lanai with a fully equipped Viking outdoor kitchen.
• Completely Outfitted, to include Beach Towels and additional Linens and Towels
• $355 cleaning fee applies
• $15 per day self parking, $20 per day Valet paid directly to the resort
Keywords: Ocean Front, Sandy Beach, Ka'anapali North Beach, Lahaina, Maui, Condo with Modern Decor, Stainless Steel Appliances, State of the art.
Definitely the most amazing property I've ever stayed in! The unit was huge, gourmet kitchen, and INCREDIBLE views of the ocean, Molokai and Lanai! It was such a treat to eat our meals on that lovely lanai. The property was immaculate, and the pools truly kept our 3 kids occupied and happy. And the beach that was steps away had great snorkeling! So many fish and my oldest saw turtles twice! My in-laws also came with us, and there was plenty of room for everyone. We'd go again in a heartbeat!
Holiday Season: December 20, 2014 - January 4, 2015
We prefer a 14 night minimum stay during this time, however, we may be flexible depending upon availability, when booking one Holiday (Christmas Day or New Year's Day) and/or 'back to back' with another reservation. Please give us a call to discuss your options, prior to booking any airline flights.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
Guestbook comments from the owner
To our wonderful host homeowners, we agree with everyone else. Wow, Wow, Wow, what a great condo! We had six adults, used all the facilities, loved grilling on the veranda and watching the sunsets, the people and the ocean. It was perfect and would love to come back. This was paradise.