Frisco Condo Rental Photos and Description
2 bed/2 bath brand new luxury and spacious penthouse condo in Frisco. Queen in master, trundle in 2nd bedroom and sleeper sofa sleeps 6. Beautiful finish, granite, top furnishings, gas fireplace, washer/dryer, Private Hot Tub, WIFI. Walk to shuttle.
This is it: a luxurious, hip loft-style condo in the heart of Frisco’s Main Street. If you’re looking for “urban chic” in a glorious, convenient mountain setting, then Wintersmith is the place for you.
Location? Right on Main Street above Bagalis Italian Restaurant. Stroll downstairs for an intimate dinner, or enjoy any of the fine restaurants and shops on Main Street. For skiing, the shuttle stop to Breckenridge and Copper Mountain is less than two blocks away.
Luxury? How about:
• A new open kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances and everything you could possibly need to cook a fabulous meal.
• A main gathering area with a large sectional sofa, leather recliner, fireplace, flat-screen TV — and gorgeous views of the mountains surrounding the town of Frisco.
• An enormous balcony with a private hot tub, as well as a second dining table for enjoying a meal under the Colorado mountain sky.
Other amenities? Wi-Fi, connected garage, washer/dryer; truly, this unit has it all.
Come enjoy the finest, coolest condo in Frisco!
• Master bedroom: queen bed, flat-screen TV and a large, luxurious private bathroom complete with a jetted tub.
• Second bedroom/den: trundle bed (pulls out to make two twin beds) with a connected bathroom featuring an enormous tile shower with a stone bench.
• Living room: double sleeper sofa.
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
Guestbook comments from the manager
Summit Mountain Rentals is absolutely the best in the business! They far exceeded our expectations in every way, and they helped us create the most exciting and enjoyable vacation possible. From our very first encounter, the warm and friendly staff made us feel so welcome and taken care of. We were completely blown away by the gorgeously appointed, spacious condo we were staying at. This picture doesn`t do it justice! It felt incredibly luxurious and comfy at the same time, like the most wonderful home away from home. Everything was perfect, from the beautiful furnishings to the fantastic views on the huge balcony!! And, of course, nothing compares to all the memorable experiences we had while we were there. Our dogs had the happiest hikes of their lives, we had the most scenic horseback riding, and we ended every day with either a fun dinner or relaxing hot soak! Their knowledge and expertise of the area ensures a memorable and unique experience.