Arrowhead House Rental Photos and Description
House, 5 Bedrooms, 5.5 Baths, (Sleeps 14)
Minimum night requirements apply. Discounts based on availability.
Gorgeous 5 bedroom plus den, 5.5 bath ski-in/ski-out duplex residence in Arrowhead. Just walk out your back door and you are steps away from the Arrowhead ski run and just up the hill from the Arrowhead chairlift.
This home is perfect for large families or corporate gatherings. The great room can accomodate your entire group, sitting around the fireplace and looking out the large vaulted ceiling windows to the ski slopes.
This wonderful home has three levels, with the master bedroom, great room, kitchen and den on the first level. The 2nd master is located on the upper floor along with a loft/office area. Three bedrooms are located on the lower level along with the game game room complete with a pool table. There is also a W&D, 2 car garage and a walkout area to the ski slopes.
There are few homes that are truely ski-in/out, where you can ski back to your home for lunch and be back on the slopes in just minutes. This home will not dissapoint.
This is the perfect home for family gatherings or corporate retreats.
Reason to Book with us:
1. We have an online concierge that provides a number of free services if you need any assistance planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals & even delivered groceries).
2. We offer the best priced lift tickets available for Vail/Beaver Creek. Date restrictions apply.
3. The convenience of going directly to the property with codes to let yourself in.
4. Family-owned business with local managers.
5. 24 hour emergency on call service for manager on duty.
Keywords: Arrowhead home, ski-in/ski-out, Beaver Creek, Vail, Colorado, Beaver Creek Village
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Guestbook comments from the manager
Have spent 9 nights at Cresta Residence from March 14th to 23rd. The place is very nice. The house is ample and generous in all aspects. Very comfortable. Big rooms and everything that we needed (12 people) was there. We had a great time and snow was superb!
Only thing I would note is that ski trail is not level with the house whereby you need to actually "climb" a few feet to get your feet on the trail that will take you down to the lift. This was not much of an inconvenience for us since we all are ski enthusiasts, but a better means of access to the trail would definitely be most welcome.