|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Beautifully upgraded and exquisite furnishings with comfort and style! Guests will not be disappointed with this wonderful 2 bedroom 2 bath third floor oceanfront unit! Complete remodel featuring tiled floors, granite in the fully stocked kitchen and baths, luxury finishes, newer quality tropical decor and furniture, wireless internet and much more. The large ocean front lanai sits off the master bedroom and living/dining area so guests can experience the views and tropical breezes from just about any place in the unit. Guest room is situated on the opposite side of the unit for privacy and offers a queen size bed. Romantic sunsets, peaceful naps and a private place to watch surfers and sea turtles, what more could you ask for!
Directly in front of the property is a popular surf spot known as 'Banyan's', along with tidal pools and even green sea turtles can be seen!
The condo comes fully equipped, full kitchen, washer/dryer, ceiling fans, Wi-Fi, and A/C located in the living area. Large flat screen TV located in the living area, and an additional TV located in the second bedroom.
Imagine the blue Pacific crashing on the rocks, dazzling sunsets and gentle trade winds as you BBQ at the water's edge and watch the surfers at one of Kona's premier surf sites. It's all yours at Kona Bali Kai with easy access to the extraordinary beaches just a couple of miles away, and seaside dining and wonderful shopping three scenic miles up the coast.
Deposit: A 3-night deposit is due within 1 week of making the reservation. Full payment is due 30-days prior to arrival for low season, and 60-days prior for high season.
Cancellation Policy: In case of cancellation after a deposit is received, the reservation is subject to a $100 cancel fee. Within 30 days of the time of arrival or after occupancy, no refunds will be given unless the property can be re-rented. During High Season, cancellations must be received 60 days in advance. No shows receive no refund.
Our unit is professionally managed by a fantastic group! They have been in business for over 34 years and are available 24/7 to assist you with any problems that may arise. They can also assist you in finding airfare, car rentals and any activities you wish to do while on island.
Keywords: vacation rental, ocean front, upgraded, 2 bedroom, Kona rental
We saw turtles and even a Mantaray from our balcony.
The complex is very quiet and well maintained.
The unit has recently been remodeled and has beutiful amenities!
Overall, one of the best condos that we have stayed in on any of the Islands!!
It is only a 5 minute drive to downtown restaraunts.
I have given this condo a low rating but, to be fair, let’s keep things in perspective. We’re talking about a condo right on the ocean with spectacular views of the coastline, the Pacific and breathtaking sunsets. The problems I list are definitely first world problems. That said, however, this condo (unit #213) is well below the standard we have come to expect from our favorite condo complex in all Kailua, the Kona Bali Kai. We have rented vacation condos all over North America and this unit was the most poorly stocked with basic items such as cooking oils, condiments, soap, toilet paper, etc. We did not read past reviews prior to renting or we would not have ever chosen this unit.
Here is a list of issues with this unit that we think should be addressed:
• The unit has no wifi network of its own, one must use the lobby wifi network which reaches only part of the condo and is very slow. They really should not advertise this unit having internet at all. It’s misleading, at best.
• Poorly stocked with basics. Just bottles of salt and pepper. Just one roll of paper towels, one extra toilet paper roll in each bathroom, laundry detergent for one load of laundry only, no cooking oil, no vinegar, Motel 6 sized bars of hand soap etc. What do they do with all the basic items left by the prior renters (we left tons)? Remove them?
• 2 old beach towels in the closet so we bought new ones at the local ABC store as we were a family of 4
• No screen door at the entrance. There is no a/c so it’s important to get air circulation. At night, without a screen, you can’t leave the door open to create circulation. During the day, when you leave the door open, you let in flies. Most units in the Kona Bali Kai have screen doors that you can lock for security but still let in fresh air.
• The master bedroom lanai screen door was extremely hard to open. It has obviously been poorly maintained.
• The back bedroom is potentially warm in the best of circumstances. The windows in that room didn’t open properly, again, due to very poor maintenance.
• The blinds in the back bedroom don’t all work, either.
If I had to choose between staying home and staying in this unit, I would pick this unit every time. But I don’t have to make that choice. I love the Kona Bali Kai and there are many other units to choose from. We won’t be returning to this one.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.