90 ft stained & stamped rock pattern sidewalk & 3 patios from house down to water front area
Combo gas grill/charcoal barbeque pit
There are 3 beautiful theme-decorated bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living & TV room, kitchen ,dining area, 2 hallways, & utility room.
1. The master bedroom has a queen size rustic pine log poster bed decorated in an Americana/star theme. The other rustic furniture consists of a 5 drawer dresser with flag mirror above, 2-3 drawer night stands with lamps, desk with a wooden chair. Texas themed deacon's bench & walk in closet containing wire shelf for your luggage, hanging rod plus room for high chair, pack & play bed with additional mattress, sheets, mattress cover & blankets; extra queen & twin size blankets, pillows, quilts, chair cushions, air mattresses, extra quilts, picnic basket, IPOD/IPAD/MP3 radio/cd stereo player!
2.The master bathroom is decorated in the Texas star theme with a full size empty linen closet behind the door for your toiletries, and another towel cabinet above the toilet. There is additional storage for your toiletries on a wire 4-shelf unit next to the toilet & also underneath the sink. A hairdryer is stored underneath the sink for your use. There is a tub/shower combination can hold your towel or swimsuit with an additional hook behind the door!
3. The 2nd bedroom is decorated in a wildlife theme & also contains a queen size rustic pine log poster bed along with a twin size bunk bed with an additional pull out twin trundle bed underneath! There are also 3 sleeping mats underneath the queen size bed for your use.The other furniture consists of 2 nightstands with fish shaped lamps, rustic bench, 2 hanging racks next to the 4 shelf bookcase & another 3 shelf bookcase with a TV & small lamp on the top shelf.
4. The 3rd bedroom has a queen size bed with a red fence headboard & decorated in a birdhouse/garden theme. The other furniture consists of 2 brightly colored 5 drawer nightstands with green birdhouse lamps, a white wicker desk with red chair & large mirror, a moose- shaped hanging rack, small handpainted wooden chair, & a red antique telephone bench for luggage storage with a birdhouse lamp on the arm.
5. The 2nd bathroom Is decorated in a fish theme. It consists of a tub/shower combination with a colorful fish shower curtain & a towel cabinet above the toilet. A wire 4-shelf unit next to the toilet is welcome space for holding your toiletries. There is also an extra bin on top of the toilet and underneath the sink for additional storage of your toiletries! A hairdryer is stored underneath the sink for your use. A wooden hanging rack with pegs holds your towel or swimsuit along with 2 additional horsehoe shaped hanging pegs.
The living room has a queen size sleeper sofa, pine storage box coffee table containing games, 2 pine nightstands with fish kreel lamps, comfy blue leather chair, buttery soft yellow- beige loveseat & large chair with wicker chest coffee table. It also contains a round marble corner table with a Talavera lamp, large pine entertainment center with TV, DVD player,Wii game console, books, magazines, stereo system & more games!
The kitchen is fully appointed with every amenity you will ever need! It has a 4 ring stove, microwave, full size refrigerator, dishwasher, large kitchen sink with new faucet and disposal, small beverage refrigerator, 3 coffee pots, coffee grinder, toaster oven,4 slice toaster, electric griddle, ice cream freezer, hand held electric mixer, electric knife, electric wine opener, crock pot, pots, pans,cookie sheets, pyrex cooking utensils, knives, silverware,dishes, every kind of cup both in plastic and glass, blender, & even some condiments and spices! There is a large pantry to store all of your groceries. Dishwashing soap, dishwasher detergent, dish drying rack, cleaning supplies, sponges etc. are located underneath the kitchen sink for your use!
The dining room area has a large oak table with 6 upholstered chairs with 4 more wooden folding chairs stored in the utillity room for a larger group. There is also a large 4 shelf bookshelf for overflow of groceries or your favorite adult beverage. There is also a bar shelf unit set up with the Margaritaville blender, ice bucket, 2 shakers, wine tags, wine stoppers, drink stirrers, coasters, beverage napkins, bottle opener, wine rack, plastic wine glasses, koozies, & flip flop drink holders!
The hallway closet contains all sheets, pillow cases, beach towels, some TV blankets, extra toilet paper, paper towels, napkins, & kleenex.
The utility room contains a new full size washer and dryer, laundry soap, fabric softener sheets,water heater, brooms, mops, step ladder & 4 folding chairs, The 2 cabinets above contain extra lights bulbs,some tools, & batteries.
New 2 inch wooden blinds have been installed in every window for your privacy & keep some of the light out if you want to sleep later on one morning of your lake vacation!
We have recently constructed a 100 ft concrete bulkhead down on the hillside part of the cove. Now the shallow water & whole cove is cleaner! We have also installed sprinkler heads in the cove to help keep the water cleaner & it's a pretty water feature in itself! My grandkids love the shallow water's edge where they find sand to make sand castles, & many shells! Enjoy the security & privacy of our private cove for your swimming & floating enjoyment. No boat traffic to bother you! Noodles are available for your use.
Don't forget to bring either your IPHONE, IPAD, /IPOD, or MP3 player with your favorite music so you can use the IPHONE/IPAD/IPOD/MP3 stereo player for the best outdoor musical entertainment!
There are six outside seating areas for your pleasure:
1. There is a covered back porch with a loveseat & 4 chairs with chair cushions to enjoy your morning coffee. Also on the back porch is a large rolling & portable ice chest with a ceiling fan/ light to catch all of the breezes.
2. We have just installed a beautiful 90 ft stained and stamped(rock pattern) sidewalk & 3 patios in the mulch patio area! Walking down to the waterfront is such a pleasure now! In the shady areas of the pecan trees are a wooden swing, picnic table, & bar height table with 4 chairs. There are also 8 red mesh & metal chairs with 4 coffee tables. Yogi, the lake bear, welcomes you to this area! On 1 of the new concrete patios is the new combo gas grill/barbeque pit with a wooden table for serving. Abundant outside lighting for this area make barbequeing at night, playing horseshoes or a washer game a wonderful possibility!
3. Walking down the new sidewalk , you will find the upper waterfront 15 x 40 foot paver patio with a perimeter of bar height tables.There are 4 bar height chairs available plus a red metal glider swing, & tile-topped dining table with 4 chairs & cushions. It is a perfect area for partying by the water. Beautiful lighting makes this the place to be at night! Don't forget to plug in the new margarita glass shaped twinkle lights for even more fun lighting!
4. Down on the left side of the lower waterfront paver patio is a round glass top table with 4 red mesh & metal chairs. There are an additional 8 chairs stored underneath the boat dock for larger crowds or for fishing from the waterfront bank!
5. The 20 x 40 wooden upper deck is another paradise! There is a large table with folding umbrella & 6 swivel chairs with cushions. In addition, there is a tile-topped table for serving purposes, & 6 additional chairs with 1 side table. On the sunny side of the deck, are 2 chaise lounges with cushions & a side table for your beverage of choice! There is also a fish-shaped chiminea for those chilly nights to keep you toasty or roast some marshmallows!
6. On the right hand side of the water front area is are 2 red mesh chairs & a fish shaped base with wire mesh top coffee table. This is a perfect place to fish! My grandkids bring their lime green children's chairs( 4 total) down from the playhouse area & have caught many a perch & catfish!
We have also just improved our landscaping by adding many more rock lined beds with new shrubs & terraced the hill with railroad ties & new shrubs! It is now a shady, inviting garden paradise! The new fence also hides the trash cans & is the storage area for all of the many extra chairs for your use.You can even store your ice chests behind the first gated fence during your stay!
We have 8 tiki torches painted with the Texas flag, many citronella candles & 2 stinger black light bug lamps to help keep the bugs at bay! We want you to enjoy our outdoor paradise!
The playhouse/fort with a slide has been reconstructed and repainted. It is adorable & all children just love it especially my grandchildren! In the playhouse, is a yellow table with 3 blue chairs, kitchen play set including food & utensils, a light inside & even a FAN to keep you cool! Outside are 4 lime green children's wicker coated chairs. There is also a tire swing shaped like a horse for your use. Just attach to the rope with clip hanging off of the big oak tree & have fun! This swing unfortunately is for kids only!! There is even a light above the fort section to illuminate this area!
Bring your fishing pole for fishing off of the deck, dock & waterfront paver area. Several large bass make their home under the boat dock!
WIFI is now available for your use at the lake. Also, 2 TV's with DVD capability so bring your movies!