Ocean Park House Rental Photos and Description
After you have driven up the Peninsula, going through the quaint towns of Long Beach and Klipsan Beach, and just as you are entering Ocean Park you will find Diane's Beach House.
Off Peak Special! Stay for 4 nights, pay for only 2! Excludes holidays. Visit our website (BloomerEstates dot com) or call for details.
Diane's Beach House Vacation Rental in a newly built modern home in the upscale and quiet community of Beach Wood Estates.
As you exit your car, you will see the beauty of the gardens, the many birdhouses and be intrigued to see what's inside. Some of what you can expect to find :
* Sleeps 8 to 10 (8 in beds, 2 on fold out sofa)
* 4 bedrooms: 1 King, 2 Queens, 2 twins
* 2 1/2 Bathrooms. See the floor plans for more details
* For large groups, A Beach Haven (sleeps 8) and A Beach Wood Estate (sleeps 12) are just across the street from Diane's.
* Short 5 minute walk to the beach.
* Fully stocked kitchen with everything you need to cook a family feast.
* Dining table with seating for 10.
* Relaxing den with Flat screen TV, DVD, Cable and games, books and plenty of movies for any age.
* Beautiful living room with a gas fireplace.
* Laundry room with front loading washer and dryer.
* Sage, Rosemary, Mint, Bay leaf, Oregano. An herb garden available for your use.
* Master bedroom suite with jetted tub.
* Stay connected with free high speed internet access (WIFI)
* Outside deck with Barbecue
* Outside fire pit.
* Ping-pong table in the garage for all to enjoy.
* See other amenities here.
No matter how you choose to enjoy yourself, you will find this home is so comfortable and charming that you will not want to leave when your vacation is over.
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Guestbook comments from the manager
We wanted a quiet get away with enough room for our crew. This house is a 5 minute walk through the dunes to the beach. The pictures of the house on the web side are accurate, the house is gorgeous. This house was also very clean!! Great kitchen with everything you need, the furniture in all the rooms is beautiful, travertine tile in bathrooms, master bath with jetted tub and stand alone shower. Walk in closet in the master is huge, my nephew (3) slept in there (we had a bed for him) and he thought it was so cool. Ping pong table in the garage is fun. There is no fenced in yard for kids but we had a 2 and 3 year old in our group and had no problem keeping them contained in the area. Also, the house is on a very private street with no traffic. There are so many charming things about this house it is hard to sum it up. There are lots of bird houses in the back yard, a great fire pit (bring your own wood,) and lovely garden boxes with herbs and flowers. Charming details that make this house special. We recommend and will return!!