Brian Head Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 8-10)
Located in Giant Steps building # 1 so you can enjoy all of the amazing seasonal activities of Brian Head while staying directly off of the Giant Steps ski runs in the comforts of our large condominium. Building also features newly installed cargo dumbwaiter elevators and covered underground parking.
Plenty of room for everyone with 1400 sq. feet and sleeping capacity of 10. Our condo features: a master bedroom with a king size bed and private bathroom, a second bedroom with a queen size bed, and an upstairs bedroom with a queen bunk bed and private bathroom. A large living room sectional sofa folds out to accommodate larger crowds; sectional arms easily hold additional kids.
Enjoy the view overlooking the ski runs from the patio, rest by the fireplace after a long day on the mountain, or just relax and get ready for the next day in our comfortable living room. Living room has a flat screen TV with cable, Blu Ray player and Xbox 360. A clubhouse attached to the condominium complex is equipped with a Jacuzzi, a sauna, and a recreation room. We love making Brian Head our second home, and hope that while staying here, you’ll feel the same.
Brian Head Resort is a premier full-service resort alpine destination conveniently located in southern Utah - three hours north of Las Vegas, and four hours south of Salt Lake City. Brian Head is Utah's highest-elevation resort and receives over 400 inches annually of light Utah powder. The resort has over 50 runs for all ability levels, including an entire mountain dedicated to beginners and children. Featured are four varying ability terrain parks with more than 30 snow features including levels, rails, fun boxes, and a half-pipe (open when conditions permit). A winter sports school has taught tens of thousands of guests to ski and snowboard. Brian Head also features groomed snow tubing runs. There are a wide variety of dining options and tons of fun for kids of all ages.
Summertime offers visitors a whole new set of fantastic opportunities. There are miles of ATV trails, hiking trails right outside your door, and several fishing lakes and streams within 30 minutes. Brian Head has some of the best mountain bike trails and is the summer destination spot for many mountain bike tournaments.
Summer in Brian Head also offers free concerts, craft fairs, and fantastic town celebrations.
Cedar Breaks National Park is 5 miles away, and is one of the country’s most spectacular sights.
Cedar City, home to the award winning Utah Shakespearean Festival (Summer / Fall), is just 40 minutes down the mountain. There you can find additional shopping, restaurants, movie theaters, and many other amenities and activities.
Our completely remodeled and warmly decorated condominium has everything you need to enjoy a comfortable vacation experience.
Keywords: ski in, ski out, condo, covered parking
Rental Contract copy
1. CHECK-IN time is after 3 pm. MST. CHECK-OUT time is 10:00 am MST.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit.
3. PETS are NOT PERMITTED in condominium under any circumstances.
4. We will not rent to individuals under the age of 21.
5. PAYMENT - An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required to hold your
requested dates. The advance payment will be applied toward the rental. Payments are accepted using Visa, MasterCard, or Discover cards. The balance is due thirty (30) days prior to your arrival date.
6. CANCELLATIONS/REFUNDS - Cancellations prior to 60 days of arrival are fully refundable, less credit card fees.
If cancelled 31-60 prior to arrival, deposit is 50% refundable, less credit card fees.
If cancelled 30 days or less prior to arrival, only cleaning deposit will be refunded.
No refunds will be made for weather conditions, road conditions or closures, illnesses or early departures.
7. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited to ten (10) persons.
8. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup.
9. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
10. RATE CHANGES - Rates are subject to change without notice.
11. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance by owner.
12. PARKING - Underground parking during the winter is limited to two cars per condominium. Off ski season parking is more relaxed, and unlimited numbers of cars can utilize the underground parking areas when space is available.
13. FIREWOOD- The firewood is stored in the covered garage areas. The hours of access are between 10:00am and 10:00pm. Please feel free to use what you need. There is a storage box on our deck to store extra firewood if you so choose. Remember to NEVER leave a fire unattended in the condo.
14. There is NO TELEPHONE in the condo.
15. JACUZZI/GAME ROOM/LAUNDRY ROOM- These facilities are available for use by Giant Steps Condominium owners and guests. They are located in the clubhouse on the south side of the complex. The laundry room has coin-operated washers and dryers (quarters only).
16. WEATHER/ROAD CONDITIONS- Roads are generally well maintained but in winter months 4 wheel drive or snow chains may be required.
17. CONDUCT-There is absolutely no drug use of any kind tolerated on the entire Giant Steps Condominium buildings premises. Destruction of any property on the Giant Steps premises, drug use, disorderly conduct, public drunkenness, lewdness, verbal abuse or any type of physical violence will not be tolerated and will be cause for immediate expulsion from the premises and conclusion of the rental period. Conduct deemed disorderly, at the sole discretion of the Home Owners Association representative or agent, will be grounds for immediate expulsion from the premises and conclusion of the rental period. In such cases, NO refund of the rental fee or any deposit shall be made. Upon expulsion, the Renter will be escorted back to the rental unit by the Giant Steps Home Owner’s Association representative, or its agent, to promptly collect any belongings/possessions and will then be escorted from the premises.
18. NOISE-Renter acknowledges that the premises are located amid other residential units and therefore agrees to maintain the noise level of renters and his/her guests in such a manner as to not disturb neighboring occupants. In the event that Renter creates a disturbance due to high noise volume, Renter shall immediately reduce the volume. If repeated disturbances occur, Renter may be expelled from the premises. Determination of loud or excessive noise levels will be made at the sole discretion of the Home Owners Association representative or agent, and will be grounds for immediate expulsion from the premises and conclusion of the rental period. In such cases, NO refund of the rental fee or any deposit shall be made. Upon expulsion, the Renter will be escorted back to the rental unit by the Giant Steps Home Owner’s Association representative, or its agent, to promptly collect any belongings/possessions and will then be escorted from the premises.
19. NO FIREARMS ARE TO BE BROUGHT INTO THE CONDO.
RENTER’S ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: I agree that I have read and I accept all the terms and conditions of this contract. I understand that all guests and myself assume the risk of any harm arising from the use of the premises. Upon renting this condo I acknowledge acceptance of all the terms and conditions of this contract.
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- non smoking only
Guestbook comments from the owner
We enjoyed our stay at the condo. We thought it was comfortable and very well appointed. We will definitely consider staying there again.
Our family has loved coming to Brian Head for years. Our kids learned to ski on the mountains, and we hope you'll fall in love with the scenic beauty of Brian Head as well.
Four words: Ski in, ski out. So awesome to walk out the side door and onto the slopes to ski every day. Doesn't get better than this!
Also, covered parking makes getting in and out much easier.
The brand new dumbwaiters are wonderful as well for sending all your cargo from the underground garage to the 3rd floor!
Covered parking is a godsend in the winter. Being so close to all of Brian Head and Cedar Breaks makes staying in Southern Utah amazing.