Windsor Palms House Rental Photos and Description
6 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, Sleeps 12+, (3 kings, 1 queen, 4 twins, 1 crib)
Come and give your family the vacation of a lifetime when you stay at this fabulous 6-bedroom resort home in the 5-star Windsor Palms resort in Kissimmee. Only 3 miles to Disney, minutes to other attractions, 1 mile away from tons of shopping and dining places, and 25 minutes to the airport.
With charming, elegant design and decor, this luxurious family pool home is designed to accommodate 12 people in spacious, air conditioned comfort, so it is ideal for sharing with your extended family and friends. Premium furniture and accessories include 7 flat panel TVs with digital cable, high-speed internet and free phone calls to U.S. and Canada. This home is being well maintained and cleaned by our best professional cleaning team, pool servicer, and property manager in the industry. You will enjoy every bit of the comfort that you would expect from a 5-star hotel, but only for a fraction of its cost.
The open plan, fully-equipped kitchen has everything you could need, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, oven, coffee maker, rice cooker, toaster, juicer, plenty of dishes, cookware, etc., to prepare a quick snack or a family feast while on vacation. Sit and chat at the breakfast bar while enjoying a cup of coffee, or have a family meal together in the elegant dining area. Each evening sit and relax on the family room couch to catch one or two favorite shows on the big flat-screen TV. And each night come back to the 6 peaceful bedrooms, each equipped with ceiling fan, nightstand, dresser, flat-panel TV, walk-in closet space. The kids will be even more impressed by the two twin bedrooms - which offer a magical escape for them to sleep in at the end of each action-packed day.
Spend some of your vacation outside in the sparkling pool and bubbling spa, sit in the sun on the deck loungers, or have a afternoon tea under the shaded lanai to experience some Florida lifestyle. You and your family can have hours of fun outside and take home hundreds of happy memories under the sun. The private game room is something you really can “wow” about, completed with a pool table, an air hockey/ping-pong table, foosball, and much more.
To summarize, this fantastic home offers:
(1) 6 bedrooms each with premium furniture and flat-panel cable TV.
- Bedroom #1: king master suite with its own large bathroom, on the 1st floor;
- Bedroom #2: king master suite with its own batchroom, on the 1st floor;
- Bedroom #3: queen bedroom, on the 1st floor;
- Bedroom #4: king bedroom with a crib, on the 2nd floor;
- Bedroom #5: Mickey Mouse room with 2 twin beds, on the 2nd floor;
- Bedroom #6: Princess room with 2 twin beds, on the 2nd floor.
- 2 extra portable single beds available for additional sleeping needs.
(2) 3.5 bathrooms with hair dryers and plenty of towels
(3) Spacious family room with entertainment center
(4) Fully-equipped kitchen including all premium appliances and plenty of cookware and tableware
(5) Separate dining area next to kitchen and breakfast bar
(6) Washer and dryer
(7) Baby's needs – crib, high chair, strollor
(8) Gas BBQ grill
(9) Free wireless high-speed internet (WIFI)
(10) Free phone calls to US and Canada
(11) Game room, complete with a pool table, an air hockey/ping-pong combo game table, football table, etc.
(12) Large private screened pool and spa (pool heating can be added at a small cost), with covered lanai, extended decking,
This home also includes free access to all the resort-style amenities that Windsor Palms Resort has to offer. The resort's distinctive 7,500 sq. feet (2,300 sq. meters) clubhouse features a huge heated community pool with a sun deck and hot tub. You can enjoy a variety of recreation options and exciting activities for all ages including a children playground, state-of-the-art fitness center, sand volleyball, basketball and tennis courts, a 58-seat movie theater, video arcade, a Wii room, ping pong, pool and billiard tables. The clubhouse has a comfortable lounge area, business center, and a Wi-Fi. And the Sundry shop in the club house serves Domino’s Pizza and Starbuck’s coffee.
Being so close to Disney and other attractions, the resort provides shuttle bus to the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Disney Hollywood Studios, Sea World and Universal Studios (local charge applies). Or you can rent a bike to wander around and stop as much as you like.
Got golfer(s) within your group? You will love this. There are several great golf courses right in the immediate area: Greg Norman’s development, Champions Gate, the fabulous PGA teaching courses at Orange County National. Disney courses: Magnolia, Palms and Osprey Ridge and Mystic Dunes (right across the street from Windsor Palms!)
To get to Windsor Palms, follow Hwy 192 west from the Orlando International airport to Mile Marker 4. At this intersection, take a left turn, and follow Formosa Gardens Blvd for 1/2 mile to the intersection with Funnie Steed. Cross and continue then the Windsor Palms Gate is on your right.This home is 5 minutes walking distance to the Club house.
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
Guestbook comments from the owner
This home was lovely! Had everything needed for a fabulous vacation. Kitchen and bath was equipped with enough supplies for a large family. Property management was super helpful!