Luxury Beachfront Villa directly on the sand with private accommodations for up to 12 guests!
Wireless internet, 3 flat screen TVs w/satellite, media room and indoor/outdoor sound system - all facing a pristine sandy beach.
Concierge, maid and Private Chef to cater to your every need
Endless activities, including golf, fishing, yoga
and fitness and in-Villa Spa Services.
The best sand beach in all of Puerto Vallarta. Five minutes to fine dining and shopping in Puerto Vallarta.
A perfect luxury getaway for world travelers, honeymooners, families, groups of friends, or business retreats
Our Villa is a private, Beachfront Villa set in a gated enclave of 3 high-end Villas with a secured parking court. Located directly on the beach in the heart of presitigous Lower Conchas Chinas, the Villa boasts truly unsurpassed views of the Bay of Banderas by day and the lights of Puerto Vallarta by night.
Distinguished by a private infinity-edge swimming pool with overflowing, invigorating 12-person spa, sweeping covered terraces and patio areas, gourmet kitchen and an inviting six-bedroom suite architectural design, the Villa radiates quality and detail at every glance. Masterfully carved, thick antique Mexican wooden doors welcome you to your private courtyard entry, which reveals a villa that is a showcase for sophisticated, yet relaxed west-coast Mexican architecture.
Relax as you experience the wonderful charm and luxury of private villa living as our pampered guest. Whether you are looking for total R & R and privacy or non-stop activities, our capable staff and English speaking Concierge will ensure your every request. The special features and ammenities of this newly completed 6-bedroom All-Suite Villa will await your every discovery and will guarantee that you will have the vacation of your dreams.
Attention to detail is the hallmark of this Villa from its 'all Viking' gourmet chef's kitchens (in-door and out-door),1 meter by 1 meter, solid-slab marble flooring through-out, individually controlled central air-conditioning in every room, high-speed wireless internet, purified water system through-out, plush pillow-top mattresses, top-of-the-line linens and bath accessories, flat screen TVs and zone-controlled sound system indoors and out.
Our guests can choose from an array of activities as the area is known for excellent deep-sea fishing, coral reefs, (you can snorkel in the waters directly in front of the Villa), top-rated restaurants, signature golf courses, and shopping that includes more than 90 art galleries showcasing local, national, and international artesans.
With its all-suite bedroom configuration, beautiful furnishings and full electronics, including a separate media-room let our highly-trained staff pamper you unobtrusively.
* 6 Bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom, individually controlled Sound System and zoned central AC.
* 2 Bedrooms (Master and Presidential), feature Jacuzzi Spas.
* Presidential Suite features totally private dual al-fresco showers and double-sized Jacuzzi as well.
* 4 Bedrooms feature King-Size beds, 2 feature Queen-Size (US) beds.
* Maximum Occupancy 14 persons (including children).
FLOOR PLAN DESCRIPTIONS:
* Upper Level
Presidential Suite facing the view with Queen-Size bed, 32 inch LCD TV, large walk-in closet, bar, bar-sink and bar-fridge, bathroom with enclosed w/c, double sinks, glass enclosed indoor shower, dual outdoor showers and large 2 person Jacuzzi spa.
* Second Level
- Master-Suite facing the view with King-Size bed with private terrace overlooking the pool and beach, built-in bar, romantic fireplace, his and hers walk-in closets, luxurious marble, glass and granite bathroom with enclosed w/c, double sinks, glass enclosed shower, Jacuzzi spa.
- Two Individual Guest-Suites with King-Size beds - each with large private terraces overlooking the beach and bay views, each with walk-in closets and gorgeous marble, glass and granite bathrooms.
- One Guest-Suite with private garden views, terrace, closet and gorgeous marble and granite bathroom.
* Main Level
- Entry foyer featuring grand circular staircase to Second Level under a dramatic 30 foot high ceiling.
- Large Living Room with fireplace, Dining Room, Gourmet Kitchen, Media Room and 6th Bedroom Suite with King-Size bed, closet and gorgeous marble, glass and granite bathroom.
- Powder Room with solid rock walls and leaded glass windows.
* Terrace Area
- Tropical garden with dramatic night lighting.
- Feature fountain
- Infinity edge, heated swimming pool and waterfall spa.
- Outdoor Dining and Kitchen area with working fireplace and Viking Barbeque and bar fridge.
- Interior staircase to secured sandy beach-access, beach shower and pool area/beach bathroom.
* Outdoor Features
- Heated Infinity Swimming Pool.
- Outdoor Dining.
- Viking Gas Grill, Bar Fridge, Bar Sink and Outdoor Gas/Woodburning fireplace.
- Oversized Jacuzzi Spa on Pool Terrace with waterfall feature into swimming pool.
- Secured and gated Parking Court with security cameras throughout.
- Remote-controlled and Secured entry from street.
- Breathtaking views of Banderas Bay and the lights of Puerto Vallarta.
* Staff & Services Included
- Full staff with daily housekeeping service as follows:
- Chef available for shopping and preparation of breakfast and choice of lunch or dinner daily.
- Butler for parties in excess of 8 people available to assist chef, tend bar, wait table, arrange restaurant reservations, transportation services, private in-villa massage service, tee times and co-ordinate laundry and dry-cleaning services.
- Housekeeper to clean and prepare bedrooms and bathrooms daily, launder towels and linens, prepare light pressing service.
- Staff available Mondays through Saturdays, with Sundays off
Keywords: PRIME BEACHFRONT LOCATION, ALL LUXURY, NEW, ACCLAIMED VILLA DINING, 5-STAR STAFF, INCREDIBLE SUNSETS, CLEANEST VILLA, POOLSIDE ALFRESCO DINING, FULL-TIME CONCIERGE
My wife Bonnie & I fell in love with PV in 1984 when we first moved here from Vancouver, BC. During our time in PV we have traveled extensively, raised a couple of great kids and worked in the real estate and fitness business respectively.
We have been in the real estate and vacation rental business in PV (Coldwell Banker) for many years and have seen have seen the great and not so great experiences vacationers have had in this area during that time. Our objective with Casa Caleta was to create and deliver the very highest level of vacation experience our guests could possibly expect. This meant finding the perfect, private location, creating the best architectural design and delivering the highest level of service and cuisine possible. Based upon the resonses we have been recieving so far, it seems that we have not missed the mark by much. By having each guest-suite completely separate from the other, the living arrangements are completely private one from the other. At the same time, our guests experience the total freedom of in-door/out-door living - all right on the beach. Our objective was to try evoke a fusion of an old-world structure of stone, concrete, marble, hand-crafted wood and granite with quality finishes of cabinetry, window systems, air-conditioning systems, kitchen systems, lighting systems, bathroom equipment and ammenties that one would expect in a multi-million dollar residence on the beach. Mexican charm with 21st Century conveniences.
Of course your Private Villa experience would not be complete without a fully trained staff ready to pamper you unobtrusivly anticipating your every need. This coupled with 5-start dining experiences is guaranteed to make your Private Villa your next Mexican destination making you want to re-book before you leave!
We invite you to make our Casa su Casa!
One of our favorite things our guests enjoy when staying at the Villa is the easy access to some of the secret places along the beach that you would only find if you actually walked along the Conchas Chinas Beach. For example, there is this classic little beach restaraunt-bar at the bottom of the Conchas Chinas Hotel about 500 yards South of Casa Caleta along the beach. This little place has old wooden planked flooring, railings, a big tree overhanging a palapa roof - all on stilts over-looking the beach and the water. The foods good and the service is great. This must be the original Margaritaville I think!
When we ask our guests if they have enjoyed getting out to some of the great restaraunts in town, they ask why - and tell us that our Private Chef prepares such great meals and drinks that they couldn't imagine ever wanting to leave.
Of course one of our most favorite things to do is to walk or run along the beach first thing in the morning towards town. We generally make it as far as the La Palapa restaraunt and then head back detouring to 'do the steps' a serious aerobic workout of about 120 steps up the hillside at the end of Los Muertos Beach! The reward is a jump in the ocean when we get back to the Villa to cool off a bit and marvel at the clear blue water with the sun filtering through the palm trees and the beauty of Vallarta!
mountaineering, paragliding, cycling, walking, beachcombing, gambling casinos, whale watching, bird watching, sound/bay fishing, pier fishing, deepsea fishing, hunting small game, freshwater fishing, water tubing, fine dining, golf, shelling