Summertowne House Rental Photos and Description
Cottage, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
To view this listing on VRBO, visit www.VRBO.com/384024
Summertowne is a quaint little beach village right off the beach in Panama City Beach. It’s well known for being within steps from Pier Park and it’s brightly colored buildings. The community features a community pool and is located right on Front Beach Road, so you’re just steps from the beach!
One of the things that makes this home stand out from other rentals is the fact that you don’t have to navigate a parking garage, long walkways or ride elevators to get to your vacation destination. If you’ve ever been on a beach vacation, you know this is HUGE!
14 REASONS THIS HOUSE ROCKS
- Has 2 large bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
- It’s a HOUSE, not a condo!!!
- 225 steps to Pier Park
- Each bedroom has it’s own private bathroom
- 70 steps to THE BEACH
- 2 stories
- GULF VIEWS from the balcony
- Sounds of waves crashing from the master bedroom
- Access to private community pool
- VERY roomy and well decorated – beachy and fun!
- Bedding to sleep 6 (queen sofa sleeper)
- FULL SIZE washer and dryer
- Large kitchen with EVERYTHING you need +blender, toaster, coffee pot
- High speed internet and WI-FI
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
Guestbook comments from the manager
It's very clean and everything you need is there. The upstairs balcony was our favorite place to have morning coffee, relax, listen to the surf and watch the pelicans dive for their breakfast. All dining, entertainment, and shopping is within walking distance. Cross the street and you're walking on the beautiful white beach. Having a washer and dryer was a bonus. Jason was so easy to talk to and made check-in and out so simple. No stress at all. A beautiful home to stay and I highly recommend!