Lima Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 1.5 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 3-4)
Luxurious, double-height lobby with reception desk, furnished waiting area and fireplace.
Closed Circuit Video Surveillance system, 2 Elevators Thyssen ultimate generation.
24 hour security, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Secured, underground carpark with sufficient space for full sized SUVs and sedans.
· Entry door with high security multi-pin “SuperLock”. Lobby intercom system.
· The apartment looks exactly like in the pictures. For a full and very detailed description of the apartment, as well as reviews of former guests please scroll ALL the way down!
Living Room, Dining area and Kitchen: Living room:
· Spacious living room with large sofas (+ lounge chair) with ample space for up to 6 guests.
· Wall-mounted Panasonic 42 inch HD Plasma TV with ultra-wide viewing angle and cable TV
· Pioneer upscaling multi-region DVD player with DivX playback +CD Ripping directly from/to USB
· Stereo, cordless telephone, black out curtains, hardwood floors throughout the apartment, etc.
· Wooden designer table with glass inlay, padded chairs.
· Completely equipped American kitchen with all granite counter tops.
· Bosch ceramic glass 4 ring cook-top, Bosch extractor hood made of stainless steel.
· 350L fridge/freezer combo, heavy duty 28L microwave.
· blender, toaster, coffeemaker, etc., pots and pans, silverware, dishes for up to 6 guests.
· Laundry room with easy to operate washer/dryer combo 2in1, ultimate generation, iron + board
Bedrooms, Bathrooms and Balcony: Master bedroom:
· Amply-sized master bedroom with “floating” king sized bed, custom made mattress/pillowtop.
· Wall-mounted Panasonic 32 inch HD LCD TV with cable TV, iPod/iPhone dock, SD-Card reader.
· Black out curtains for ultimate sleeping comfort.
· Walk-in closet between the master bedroom and the en-suite master bathroom.
· Digital lock safe, lobby intercom system.
· Smaller guest bedroom, equipped with one single bed with custom made mattress/pillowtop.
· Master bathroom with tub, monsoon rain shower, imported tiles, marble lavatory, hair dryer, etc
· Guest bathroom with glass shower cubicle, imported tiles, marble lavatory, etc.
· Panoramic balcony, going from the master bedroom all the way to the living room (11m²+).
· Frontal view: Av. Larco. Lateral view towards Larcomar, Hotel Marriot and the Pacific Ocean.
· 2 bistro tables, 4 chairs to enjoy a snack or chat with friends.
Garage/Parking, Phone/Internet: Parking:
· 1 Parking space sufficiently sized for a full size SUV/sedan in the secured underground car park.
· Direct elevators from underground carpark to apartment floor.
· Cordless telephone with DECT encryption.
· Broadband WiFi and wired internet access from everywhere inside the apartment and the balcony
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
We strive to offer our guests a superbly equipped apartment in an excellent location and an exquisite service to distinguish ourselves from other owners. We were among the first to offer short term leases in Lima, so when renting with us you are assured that you can rely on years of experience and that we will make sure that you feel 'home' away from home during your stay in Lima.
Cristina purchased this apartment in 2010
Why Cristina chose Lima
Av. Larco isn't the most famous street in all of Miraflores, maybe even Lima, without any reason. Without a doubt, this location is excellent, within not even 3 minutes walking distance from the Larcomar mall and the Marriot Hotel. Ideal for both vacationers and business travellers. There are numerous stores, casinos, restaurants, banks, beaches, etc. nearby, so this naturally felt like the perfect location to buy a property. We acquired this unit in 2010 while it was still under construction - it has entirely exceeded our expectations and we're very happy to be able to share it with travellers from all over the world.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Cristina, I really enjoyed my stay in your apartment. You have included all that anybody needs to feel like home. The kitchen is particularly very well equipped way above of other apartments that I have rented during the last two years. Moreover, you have been very generous providing me some basic items (bread-milk-coffee-sugar and fruits) at my arrival. Great service great apartment.