Coconut Villas, unit 2, is located directly across the street from Redington Beach and the Redington Beach fishing pier. This private, gated complex offers beautiful, luxury condos in a quiet setting with the pool steps from your door. This unit is elegantly furnished with granite counter tops, crown molding, and lavish decor. The kitchen is fully equipped and includes new appliances. Also included are cable television and high speed Internet access. The pool area is lushly landscaped with tropical plants and includes tiki tables and grill. The Sun coast beach trolley stops directly in front of this complex and will take you up and down the beach to many of the areas fine restaurants and attractions such as John's Pass Village.
There is something for everyone here!
Amenities: The unit and entire complex has been completely renovated and in brand new condition. Key West Style. The patio and pool are right outside your door. Patio furniture and grill, picnic tables are available for your use. Since the complex has only 10 units it is very private and never over-crowded. Laundry room on premises free for your use.
Activities/Attractions: The condo is within steps to the beach bus which will bring you to John's Pass Village full of restaurants, bars and shopping. As you would expect on your vacation, charter boats for fishing, scuba/snorkeling and private parties are available at the marina. Other Activities Include:
* Daily Trolley rides from North Clearwater to South Treasure Island
* Miniature Golf - two locations just around the corner
* Secluded dining within blocks from home
* St. Petersburg famous pier shops and dining
* Clearwater Pirate Cruise with campaign brunch
* Fine Dining at the Lobster Pot.
Drive 30 minutes to downtown Tampa to enjoy:
* Busch Gardens - amusement park with fun for all
* Adventure Island - water fun for the entire family
* Mosi Museum -
* Florida Aquarium
* Tampa Theater
* Channel Side entertainment
* Historic YBor City
* Tampa Bay Buccaneers Football
* International Plaza with shopping and fine dining from around the
world (Adjacent to the Tampa Bay Airport)