Our luxurious home is located in the sought out Willow Cove area of Bass Lake. Whether it's an unforgttable family vacation or a relaxing getaway with friends, you will find a warm and welcoming atmosphere awaits.
As you enter, the spacious great room you will see why this is the HEART of our home. With vaulted ceilings, massive raised hearth fireplace, inviting furnishings and expansive windows showcasing the spectacular lake view, it affords relaxing comfort at its utmost.
Our tri level home also includes 5 bedrooms, 3 baths, large kitchen with center island, game room, and laundry room.
• 3600 sq. ft. expertly decorated with upscale furnishings
• Flat screen TV and entertainment center in Great Room
• Private Master Suite and Bath with flat screen TV provides a relaxing retreat
• Main level bedroom with attached bath
• Three oversized bedrooms on lower level
• Luxury beds with quality linens
• Game table and entertainment center in downstairs game room
• New high capacity washer and dryer
• Wireless internet access
• Two spacious covered decks with lake view
• BBQ area with beverage refrigerators and kitchen pass through for easy entertaining
• Outdoor dining area appointed with large teak dining and cocktail furniture
• Private Secured boat slip, camera monitored 24/7
Bass Lake provides all kinds water sports fun with rentals available. It is also a gateway to Yosemite and many other attractions.
Keywords: Lake View House, Cabin,
Retired, and a family of 10 enjoy this property many times throughout the year.
Its one of the nicest Alpine style lakes we've visited, with easy access to Yosemite, and Badger Pass, something we never get tired of.
After a day of hiking, or water recreation, relaxation on the outside lake view deck is extremely relaxing and enjoyable with plenty of seating, BBQ, outside beverage refrigerators, and serve through window to the kitchen area.
Only 13 miles to Main Gate to Yosemite on Hwy. 41, Badger Pass Ski Area inside Yosemite Park off of Hwy. 41, Mariposa Grove, just inside Yosemite Main Gate. Many other local hikes available, we can discuss upon request?
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.