Waikoloa Beach Resort Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
Aloha and Welcome to Paradise!
- Ocean views from lanai and master bedroom
- Unit E in building 16 is very close to the pool/Ocean Club
- 1,545 total square feet including lanai
- Gourmet kitchen featuring African mahogany cabinetry and granite countertops.
- Luxury furnishings and wood blinds
- Entertainment system with cable TV, Blu-Ray
- High Speed wi-fi internet
- Flat screen Cable TV in all bedrooms
- Clock-radio alarms in all bedrooms
- Phone in master bedroom
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling fans (with remote control) in living and bedrooms
- Washer and Dryer
- Iron plus ironing board
- High thread count bedding
- Beach towels & Cooler
- High Chair & Porta Crib
- Gated security entrance
- Coded entry into the unit (this means you don’t have to pick up/drop off keys)
***CLICK ON WEBSITE BELOW FOR MORE PHOTOS AND VIRTUAL TOUR**
Hawaii Tax I.D. No. W00230954-01
- wheelchair accessible
- children welcome
- non smoking only
We like everywhere we have been in the state of Hawaii so far, but our favourite place is the Kohala Coast on the Big Island because it's not too busy and there is a lot to see and do.
Once we settled on Hawaii for our second home, we visited all the islands and found the Big Island most attractive for our tastes. We vacationed at many resorts in the Kona and Kohala areas. All were fun, but when we decided to buy a home, the Kohala Coast was the clear choice, and Hali'i Kai at Waikoloa Beach with its incredible ocean-front Ocean Club was our hands-down favorite!
A typical days starts off having a cup of Kona coffee on the Lanai and then a walk in the sunshine along the coastal fishermen's trail to the Hilton and Kings shops. Next it's down to the pool for a dip and some reading. Lunch is at the condo and then off to sight see, golf or hit a beach. Happy hour is back at the pool to enjoy the sunset and then home to grill on our Lanai or go out for a nice dinner.