Four Seasons Hualalai House Rental Photos and Description
House, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
Almost Oceanfront. Only the golf course and beach between this home and the waves crashing. Why stay in a Hotel Suite for 3X the cost, when you can stay in this private residence. 3 bedroom and 3 bath home. Comes with two golf carts. Two master suites with one offering an expansive outdoor shower. State of the art Audio/ Visual and plasma TVs in the living room, bedrooms and kitchen. Full wireless internet.
- Professionally managed by licensed Pacific Resort Realty, LLC
- Staff of 13 and always someone available to handle all of your needs 24/7
- Managed over 120 properties at Hualalai Resort since 2003
- Assisted over 600 families in their dream vacation
Additional amenities may be requested:(Fees may apply)
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- Child care
- Baby amenities - cribs, high chairs, Pack N' Plays, etc.
- Tropical floral arrangement
- Daily maid service available
- Extra golf cart can be arranged.
Rental Guests have access to the amenities of the Four Seasons Resort and its amenities, subject to hotel guidelines, some of which include:
- 18-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course with golf practice facilities including a driving range, practice chipping area and practice putting green
The Sports Club & Spa featuring:
- Open-air gym with state of the art strength machines
- Full line of cardiovascular equipment
- Lap pool
- Open-air aerobics gym
- Half-court basketball
- Climbing wall
- Sand volleyball
- Garden saunas
- Steam rooms
- Showers and treatment rooms including wet treatment rooms and outdoor massage hales
- 8 Rebound Ace Championship Tennis Courts, including 4 courts with lighting
- Beach facilities including lounge chair and towel service
- 4 swimming pools
- Kids for All Seasons Program (Charges may apply).
World class restaurants and lounges including:
-Hulalalai Grille offering a twist on the classic American Steakhouse with island-infused flavors. Enjoy the sunset in a casual yet contemporary setting.
-'ULU Ocean Grill 'Regional, Seasonal and Artisanal' cuisine alongside the surf and under the stars, featuring cuisine that is 75% from Hawai‘i Island.
-'ULU Sushi Lounge Featuring the Island's freshest sushi as well as a 10-seat ocean view bar.
- Beach Tree Restaurant offers the essence of “barefoot elegance, featuring Italian and Mediterranean cuisine with California and tropical influences.
- Beach Tree Bar and Lounge offering a more casual dining experience while enjoying awe-inspiring sunsets.
Rate does not include Daily Resort Fee.
An Administrative fee will apply for credit card charges. (Rates can range from 3.5%)
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
- pets considered