In the winter, you have easy access to Ski Beech and all the winter wonderland activities, just a few minutes away. Enjoy skiing and sledding on the highest slopes in the eastern half of the U.S. Just remember 4-wheel drive, snow tires or chains are recommended for safety to get up and down the mountain!
The Spring is all about the colors of wild flowers everywhere.
In the summer, enjoy the beauty of the mountains, the cool temperatures (natural air conditioning) and the activities of a Beech Mountain Club membership. It is an easy few minute walk to the pool, tennis courts, playground, Lake Coffey fitness trail, recreation and fitness departments and more.
If your idea of paradise is to sit outside in the fresh mountain air with gorgeous views, peace and quiet, it’s here on our deck. White tail deer wander by frequently. Native rhododendrons surround our property and burst into bloom in early July. Our property is large, gently sloped and walkable (no steep drop offs). No noisy snow blowers or golf course equipment. If you don’t hear the leaves rustling in the trees, you’ll hear the waterfall and stream nearby.
The main house is all on one level. The great room features a vaulted wood beamed ceiling with a to-the-ceiling stone fireplace and lots of glass looking out to the woods and spectacular long range mountain views. There is cable TV, Blu-Ray player, and CD stereo with a 3.5 mm aux jack. The master bedroom has a king size bed with the same views as the great room, cable TV and full bathroom. The second bedroom has a queen bed with cable TV. The 3rd bedroom has a brand new memory foam queen bed. These two bedrooms share a bathroom. There is also a walk-in pantry, very comfortable recliners, rockers & swivel furniture, washer & dryer. Lots of counter space, a well supplied kitchen and a large dining table make it comfortable to cook and eat in if you like.
The completely detached cottage has the charm of a B & B with its own living area, cable TV, DVD player and a fold out table for dining, working or playing games (provided). One bedroom has a queen bed and cable TV. The other has a queen bed and a single bed. There is a shared bathroom. This unit has a microwave, refrigerator / freezer (will hold several half gallons of ice cream or frozen meals and ice trays) and coffee maker. You are on vacation!
This home features:
* Main house & cottage versatility!
* 5 Bedroom/3 Baths...Sleeps 2-11
* Spectacular Mountain Views and secluded wooded views!
* Walk or short drive to activities yet quiet and peaceful
* High Speed 'Wireless' DSL Wi-Fi Internet Access
* Walk to: stocked fishing lake, flat walking/running trail around lake, hiking trails, waterfalls, creeks and streams, basketball court, playground, Beech Mountain Club recreation facilities including pool, fitness center, tennis, children’s summer day camp, computer room, library, arts & crafts classes, exercise classes and much more. (There is a per day usage charge for guest access)
* Short drive to skiing, snowboarding, Fred’s General Mercantile, restaurants and bars.
* Main house is split plan
* Kitchen: stove with 5 burners & convection oven, lots of equipment, coffee grinder, toaster oven, electric juicer, processor, blender, electric mixer, large crock pot, dishes, glasses, cooking eating & serving utensils.
* All bathrooms have a shower/tub with a handheld shower head.
* Intercom between main & guest house
* Easy off street parking
Keywords: House, Cottage, Guest House, Chalet,