Our luxury vacation condo is located on the fourth floor of the Reunion Villas South, within easy access to all of the amenities that Reunion Resort has to offer. Our property is equipped with absolutely everything you could need and more, to make your vacation a relaxing, enjoyable experience.
We have lots of special added extras that we'd like to share with you. And with a superb new pool located just below our Condo, this is the place to be!
Our tasteful, luxurious decor will make you feel special and make your stay feel like home, much better than a hotel experience!
You'll also find every amenity you could require - from a kitchen equipped with anything you could need including granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances to flat screen TV’s in every room. We know that you will want for nothing.
A quick overview of what our condo has for you:
• 1630 sq ft of luxury and space to relax in
• 4th floor location with views of the pool and resort
• Sleeps eight guests (maximum) in absolute comfort, no sofa beds!
• large terrace with entrances from the master bedroom and living room
• All fixtures and fittings meet high standards including beautiful tray ceilings in main living area
• Large Flat screen TV with DVD in living room
• 3 luxury bedrooms, each with their own ceramic tiled ensuite bathroom
• Flat screen TV in all bedrooms
• DVD Player in two bedrooms
• Granite counter tops and luxury fittings throughout
• Microwave, ice maker, coffee maker, toaster etc
• Washer and dryer in room for your convenience
• High quality bed linens, down comforters and pillows, as well as luxury towels in each bathroom
• Elegant dining area with 6 place seating
• Free hi-speed wireless internet & local calls
And a lot more besides…
Reunion Resort itself offers:
• Incredible landscaped 2300 acre surroundings
• Ten heated pools and seven spa tubs all free to use
• Superb restaurants - Forte: high end Italian & Chophouse, Eleven: east coast cool with fusion food and bar, Grande Suishi Bar featuring excellent sushi, the Clubhouse: open all day & more choices on property…
• Loads of activities - trails, bike hire, kids club, teen area, pool tables, even Dive-in movies!*
• Business centre and wifi hotspots
• Cashless resort (resort accepts credit cards only)
• Reunion Grande with rooftop pool and views of the Disney fireworks
• Luxury spa*
• Award-winning tennis courts and beach volleyball*
• 3 signature golf courses designed by the world's most famous golf legends: Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer and Tom Watson*
• Annika Sorenstam's world first golf academy*
• Multi-million dollar, 5 acre water park including a lazy river*
• Direct and easy routes to the main theme parks - be at Disney in just 10 minutes on the new link road direct to Reunion!
• Supermarkets and shops right on your doorstep just outside resort
Our Orlando vacation villa is close to the nearby Orlando theme parks and many incredible shopping opportunities. This luxury Orlando villa is only 10 minutes from Disneyworld, 10-15 minutes from Sea World and 15-20 minutes from Universal Studios and outlet shopping.
*Some amenities require membership for access and use. For a limited time, each booking of 7 or more nights will receive a 2 days guest pass to these facilities. Additional usage fees will be the responsibility of the guest.
Keywords: 3 bedroom condo, condo in Reunion, condo in Kissimmee, condo near Disney,
My husband and 2 boys stayed in this condo for 12 nights. It was immaculate upon arrival and I am VERY picky about cleanliness! It had absolutely everything we needed for an amazing vacation. We could not believe how much room we had and we loved the private balcony...we even got to see hot air balloons in the mornings! The water park was the highlight of our stay...super clean and fun for everyone! Donna was so helpful and a joy to work with! The only negative is that the washer and dryer are really SMALL and clothes take a very long time to dry. Other than that it was perfect! Stay here...you won't be disappointed!
Great property in wonderful resort area. Property good location within resort to get to everything in and outside of resort. We were near neighborhood pool and water park. Property was very clean and well furnished. Perfect for our group with grandkids and adults. Also had the best blackout curtains I have ever had in rental property. Would definitely stay here again.
Overall we enjoyed our stay in this property. We were in the Orlando area for the AAU Track Championship and it was a perfect distance from ESPN Wide World of Sports. It was very spacious and clean. The only thing that was an inconvience was the washing machine & dryer. The washing machine took forever to wash and the dryer had to be on a specific setting before it dried the clothes completely. We were putting it on 60min and it was never drying. We had to figure it out finally on the next to the last day we were leaving. Suggestion: maybe that should be posted somewhere on the equipment. We would definitely use this property again!!
We really enjoyed the comforts of this condo and Reunion Resort. We looked at many different units and are glad we chose this one. The layout was great to accommodate our family and the grandparents. Having three bathrooms was a real plus. The kitchen was stocked with quality cookware. The furniture was comfortable. The wi-fi worked just fine. It took us a little bit to get the washing machine to start. We found the unit to be extremely clean. It would be nice if a few coffee filters and a kitchen sponge were available.
The pool outside the unit was heated which we enjoyed. We also explored the resort and the other pools. The Seven Eagles pool and hot tub was nice. We also enjoyed the pool and hot tub at the end of Heritage Crossing. My daughter enjoyed a quick dip at the rooftop pool at the Grande. The water park which also has a sand volleyball court under a big tent was great, too.
The resort is conveniently located near Disney, stores and restaurants. We enjoyed a great meal at Bahama Breeze. We would recommend Lego Land for anyone with kids 12 and under. Our girls are 10 and 6 and loved it. They got to drive Lego cars, watch a few shows and ride on roller coasters with no lines.
This unit met our needs. We would highly recommend this unit and the resort and look forward to a return visit.
I can't say enough about this beautiful resort! The villa was well appointed and very spacious. We really enjoyed the pool at the Cove which was like bath water... I didn't want to get out of the pool. My only regret is that I didn't book another week, since the weather back home is cold and dreary. Thanks to the owners for sharing their lovely vacation home.
Our family of 4 along with my parents stayed at this wonderful resort for 2 weeks, May 7-21, 2012. The accommodations were amazing. The photos above say it all and by looking at them it makes me wish I was there right now. The property was clean, spacious and contained all the amenities of home. The grounds are spectacular, clean and well maintained. The pool, footsteps from the condo, was heated and great, my 6 year old and her poppy spent hours there and we could watch from the balcony above. There are a couple of Publix shopping centres close by within 5 minutes for all your grocery needs. Pharmacy close by with a medical clinic if needed. You are only minutes away from Disney world, Seaworld, premium outlet shopping and much more. Approx. 50 minutes to Busch gardens. Location was great. You can check out the luxurious main building on the resort which has a swimming pool on the 11th floor. There is a nice restaurant there that is not to pricey and you can actually view the fireworks from Disney that happen at 10pm each night from the roof top which is pretty cool. Wifi worked great, never had no issues, it was nice to be able to facetime family back at home. Did not take in any golf but the courses looked spectacular, I found myself slowing down to watch people make their shots and wished it was me! We had great service and a great time. My first time to Florida and it will not be my last! I would recommend this location hands down!