Inverness Cottage Rental Photos and Description
New 3 Bedroom, 2 bathroom cottage with ocean view and spacious deck with BBQ
Centrally located cottage rental available in Inverness, Cape Breton. Enjoy the comforts of home while only minutes away from golf, sandy beach, and exceptional restaurants and local entertainment. The cottage offers a well-equipped kitchen where you can prepare a homecooked meal and enjoy it on the spacious deck while watching the sunset. Or treat yourself to fresh seafood and live music at one of the various dining options within and around Inverness.
- 2 blocks from Central Ave, the main artery in and out of Inverness.
- 5 minute walk from the grocery store, café, and kayak/bike rentals.
- 3 minute drive to Inverness beach and Cabot Links golf course.
- Within easy walking distance to various dining and entertainment options
- Easy access to Cabot Trail, Celtic Colours Festival, Broad Cove Scottish Concert and other festivals
- Spacious ocean-facing deck with table and barbecue
- Master bedroom with king-sized bed and walkout balcony with ocean view
- 2nd Floor bedroom with double-sized bed and additional twin bed
- Main floor bedroom with queen-sized bed and easy access to main floor bathroom with shower.
- Well-equipped kitchen
- 2 Bathrooms
- Free high speed WiFi
- Satellite TV
- Washer and dryer
OUT & ABOUT IN INVERNESS
- Come experience the sand dunes and warm waters of Inverness Beach (supervised by Nova Scotia Lifeguard Service)
- Golf Cabot Links, the only true links golf course in Canada.
- Drop by Eagle Eye Outfitters and take your pick of a whale watching tour, kayak or bike rentals, or try out deep sea fishing.
Payment Options: PayPal, Certified cheque or money order, online transfers
- pets considered
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Heather MacDonald
Heather was born and raised in Inverness and she is a 4th generation Invernesser. Her husband Mark married into the MacDonald family and has made Inverness his “second home” every summer since 1996.
We currently live in Edmonton and travel to Inverness every summer to spend time with family and enjoy the ocean and all that Cape Breton has to offer. Our goal is to have our guests enjoy both the cottage and Inverness as much as we do. We love to relax on the deck or balcony with a glass of wine after a day at the beach or hike along the coast. We are excited about learning new ways we can help our guests create wonderful vacations with lasting memories.
Heather MacDonald purchased this cottage in 2011
Why Heather MacDonald chose Inverness
We built the cottage in 2011 to provide us with a place of our own for our yearly visits to Inverness and Cape Breton.
What makes this cottage unique
- Natural spruce interior and exterior
- Spacious deck with BBQ
- 2nd floor balcony.
- Bright and welcoming interior
- Enjoy the sunset from the deck, balcony, or kitchen table