Fully furnished five bedroom, 5 bathroom (3 (1/2 bath), 2 Full) home on Summit Lake (approx. 4,200 sq. ft.). A serene setting, 10 miles west of Olympia. (For ADDITIONAL PHOTOS, INFO & LINKS, please go to www.thomasridgeatsummitlake.shutterfly.com.
- Large furnished kitchen for entertaining with granite countertops, newer appliances, five burner gas stove, small appliances (e.g. coffee maker, blender, etc), dishes, pots & pans, flatware, etc. and lots of storage. Kitchen island seats 7+.
- Spacious living room faces lake with gas fireplace and big screen TV.
- Two Decks. one off master suite and larger deck off of living room.
- Top floor has five bedrooms. Master suite with soaking bath and spacious walk in shower.
- Downstairs Rec Room - lots of room for relaxing, gaming or entertaining with additional gas fireplace, TV, Wii entertainment and Ping Pong Table.
- Utility room with washer/dryer and second refrigerator close to kitchen.
-Towels & linens provided.
- Outside parking available for 3-5 cars parked diagonally. Possible space for boat.
- Water Craft – Three kayaks available for use. Shared dock with next door neighbor.
-Clean, deep water lake good for fishing, swimming and water sports.
Keywords: lake front, mountain lake, low bank, dock, water sports, water ski, jet ski, kayak, fish, fireplace, girls weekend, scrapbooking, quilting
For over ten years our family has been coming to Summit Lake. We have enjoyed the lake with friends and family. We wanted to extend those memories with our friends and family for years to come.
Whether it is a quiet weekend getaway or week long family reunion, this is the place for you.
-In the Fall/Winter read and play games by the gas fireplace, hike/bike the many trails and logging roads, kayak the shoreline or a rousing ping pong tournament.
-In the Spring/Summer it is fishing or kayaking in the morning and water activities ( swim, tube, jet ski, wakeboard) in the afternoon. Evenings, bring a chair around the firepit for smores and stories.
-There is a speed limit on the lake until 11 am for fishing and paddling.
-All year long view the eagles, fish hawks, ospreys and herons fly overhead or fish.
Three kayaks available for guests