La Fayette Cabin Rental Photos and Description
3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms (Sleeps 6)
Nestled within the tranquil hills and valleys of the Appalachian Mountains of North-West Georgia, Peavine Lodge is the perfect place to relax and enjoy this fantastic and unique environment. Enjoy spectacular views of Pigeon Mountain to the West, where the changing fall foilage will never fail to surprise and delight.
Completed in 2005 and newly opened for rental in March 2011, this beautifully decorated, 2300-square foot spacious cabin crowns its own hilltop location within 36 acres of private meadows and woodland.
Watch spectacular colorful sunsets from the porch decks, take a leisurely swim in your own 35' x 15' private heated swimming pool (Seasonal, April-Sept), relax in the Hot Tub or enjoy picturesque walks around the peaceful and secluded trails which meander through the property.
Get ready to hideout and escape from the stress of today's world. Retreat to our cabin; and be ready for the Mountains to tug at your heart!
- Completely private 35' x 15' heated swimming pool (Seasonal, April-Sept).
- Hot Tub on the Porch Deck
- 3 spacious bedrooms with comfortable mattresses to accommodate 6 people, including Master Bedroom with Queen Size bed, Bedroom 2 with queen size bed and Bedroom 3 on main level with two Single Beds.
- 42” 1080p HD flat screen TV including Speaker Sound Bar with Subwoofer in the living room, 32” LCD TV in upstairs Master Bedroom, and TV in Bedroom 3 for XBox videogame console.
- Speaker Sound Bar can be used to stream music from any device with Bluetooth streaming capability including iPod, iPhone, iPad and Android smartphones. USB connection available to charge iPod, iPhone and iPad.
- Free High speed internet, WiFi.
- Free Local Calls.
- Fully-equipped kitchen, full-size stove, refridgerator with ice maker, microwave, dishes, pots, dishwasher, blender, coffeemaker and toaster.
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Linens and towel
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
About Alisa Bigham
Andrew and Angela Clark live in Hampshire, United Kingdom with their three children Charlie, George and Elliott. Two dogs Stanley (Terrier) and Maggie (Shih Tzu).
Alisa Bigham purchased this cabin in 2005
Why Alisa Bigham chose La Fayette
We chose the North-West Georgia Area after a wonderful family vacation back in 2003 just a stones throw from where our cabin is located. The scenery, community, everything seemed so perfect. During our vacation we purchased the spectacular 36 acres and endeavoured to build our perfect 'get away'. The cabin was finished in 2005 and since then we have had many enjoyable family vacations. We now want to share the many benefits the cabin and the surrounding area has to offer.
What makes this cabin unique
We love the community in this jewel of the North-West Georgia countryside; it still carries the traits of a by gone age. Close community, wonderful scenery and friendly folk fill the area. Our property is perfectly located on a hill top with stunning views; so sometimes the most needed adventure is simply a good book on the deck or by the pool.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Another lovely vacation in our beautiful cabin. Lovely evenings catching up with our good friends, Alisa, Brent and their family. Lots of pool time, hot tub, BBQ's and sitting on the decks watching the hummingbirds play. We saw the resident bunnies and yes, we did have to rescue freddy the frog from the pool skimmer.
We also had a friendly Dragonfly hover over the pool for hours whilst we were splashing around. We named him 'Dennis'.
We have replenished the games box with new crayons, colouring paper, puzzles for the younger visitors; you will find these in the closet in the games room. For our older visitors there is a new toy in the entrance hall, a telescope for those starry nights - have fun!
Hope you all enjoy your visits and come back real soon.
The Clark Family (Andrew, Angie & Elliott)