Telluride Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 4 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3.5+ Baths, (Sleeps 10-12)
Etta 114 is a beautifully decorated 4 bedroom 3.5 bath top-floor penthouse condo perfectly situated at the base of Chair Lift #7. One of the few ski-in and ski-out locations in the Town of Telluride.
Etta 114 is not your ordinary vacation rental, the owner is constantly upgrading amenities for your enjoyment and convenience.
*New master suite bathroom now includes steam shower.
*New fresh duvet covers in downstairs bedrooms (3).
*Newly upgraded pool deck and hot tub.
Why Etta 114 vacation rental stands out?
*2nd living area, ideal for children. DVD and sitting area.
*Exclusively designed spa collection includes shampoo, conditioned and body wash.
*Pool and Spa amenities (Summer Guests)
*Affordable vacation rental conveniently located on free Galloping Goose shuttle route which can take you into Town if you prefer not to walk along the lovely San Miguel river trail.
Enjoy unobstructed views of the ski runs, Telluride's Box Canyon, Ingram Falls, and majestic Ajax Peak, all from inside your residence. Etta Place Too is one of the few in-town condos that offers a heated outdoor pool during the summer.
In addition to Summer Heated Pool at Etta Place Too, as a guest of Etta 114, this vacation rental offers a rare amenity... Free guest pass access to The Spa at The Peaks Resort! This is available to guests staying at Etta 114 between May 1st and October 31st.
• Two indoor and one outdoor pool
• The famous water slide at The Peaks! (for kids or “the kid in us”)
• Participation in all work-out classes (i.e.: spinning, yoga, strength)
• The fabulous workout facilities
• 5 different hot tubs and natural salt baths
• Eucalyptus steam showers
• Three different dry saunas
• 1,600 square foot game room for kids (tokens must be purchased)
• 10% off all treatments (i.e.: massage, facials, pedicure, manicure, haircuts)
• 10% off all retail (i.e.: hair care, skin care, boutique items)
• 4 bedroom /3.5 bath
• Accommodates 10
• 1,523 square feet
• Hot tub
• Pool (Summer only)
• Ski-In & Ski-Out
• Fully equipped open kitchen
• Vaulted ceilings and cozy stone fireplace
• Flat Screen TV in living room
• Deck with BBQ grill
• Master Suite
- King Bed
- Master bath with steam shower and double vanities
- Flat Screen TV
• 2nd Guest Room
- Queen Bed
• 3rd Guest Room
- King Bed
• 4th - Bunk Room
- 2 Captains Bunks includes 1 full bed and 1 twin bed each
- Sitting area with sofa bed
- Flat Screen TV – a great area for the children. DVD player
• Welcome To Telluride: Meet & Greet and complimentary private concierge service
• Amenity size shampoo, conditioner and soap
• Off street parking
• Free Wi-Fi
• Cable/Satellite TV/DVD
• Daily and midweek cleaning, private chef and catering services are available at the guest's request
• Smoke free vacation rental
No car is necessary because everything is within walking distance. If needed, there's plenty of off street parking adjacent to the condo. No problem getting to Mountain Village either. The free gondola will take you on a 13 minute ride to the town of Mountain Village. You may use Telluride's free transportation via the Galloping Goose which loops through town every 15 minutes, the main pick up is located right outside your door. The gondola operates from 7am to midnight daily.
Skiing or snowboarding and need rentals? Ask about our 20% discount for guests. Discounted Ski Lift tickets with 7 day advance online purchase available.
Your vacation will be made as convenient as possible with your full time host and concierge at no charge.
Reserve your beautiful rental at an affordable price!
Keywords: Ski In Ski Out, Hot Tub, Pool, 4 bedroom
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Guestbook comments from the manager
It is right on the ski slope with just a moment’s walk to the door. The pictures don't really do it justice. It is very spacious and comfortable with lovely views from the lounge over the snow and up the valley. Spotlessly clean and very well maintained. We were a party of six adults - three couples - so three double rooms and three bath or shower rooms was exactly what we were looking for. For a party with children the layout is great as they would have a separate area. Pam and Peter who manage the property and look after you are so kind and helpful.