Mount Pleasant Condo Rental Photos and Description
***SEPTEMBER SPECIAL! Check-in before Sept 17 and stay ideally to Oct 1. I will provide a SUPER deal while out of town***
Enjoy the convenience & comfort of downtown living in this modern Olympic Village community located by the False Creek seawall with views of water, mountains & the city of Vancouver. This public plaza is minutes to Main Street-Science World SkyTrain Station!
• 1 bedroom, 1 full bathroom
• fully furnished with sofas, flat screen TV, double bed
• fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, integrated fridge, dishwasher and stainless steel gas range, oven, microwave
• high ceilings, hardwood floors in kitchen and living room
• open balcony into the building's courtyard
• in-suite laundry
• ALL UTILITIES (TV, internet, electricity, heat, hot water)
• 1 secured underground parking spot
At 1.4 million square feet, Vancouver Olympic Village is the largest single-phase development in Canada. With innovative energy efficient systems like solar heating and green roofs, the Village was certified as “the most sustainable neighbourhood in the world” by the US Green Building Council (USGBC) while housing the 2010 Winter Olympians.
• swimming pool
• hot tub
• free visitor street parking
Interaction with Guests:
It would be my pleasure to take you on a tour of the building. I also LOVE to eat, happy to share ideas and recommendations!
I'd also really appreciate if you could kindly advise who will be staying with you and the nature of your trip. Thanks!
The heart of The Village is like a public plaza with everything from restaurants and parks to stores and a community center. With the Falsecreek Seawall at your fingertips, enjoy a patio lunch at Tap & Barrel, bike or rollerblade along the water or hop on the Aquabus to Granville Island or Yaletown for dinner!
Quick & Close:
Tap & Barrel, CRAFT Beer Market, London Drugs, Urban Fare, Village Cleaners, Legacy Liquor Store, Terra Breads Cafe, Coast Medical, TD Canada Trust, Subway
• 5 minute walk to Main Street-Science World SkyTrain Station (travel anywhere downtown for $2.75)
Other Things to Note
For 1 - 2 guests:
• Bedroom (2 people, double size bed, 1 full closet)
For 3 guests:
• sofa (1 person)
Like the majority of condos in Vancouver, this unit does not include air conditioning due to the city's mild and temperate weather.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- limited accessibility
- pets not allowed