Panama City Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Enjoy Panama's Best Residential Building At The Heart Of Balboa Avenue
This sea-front apartment is situated in the luxurious YOO by Phillip Stark tower, one of the most iconic and sought-after residential buildings in Panama and Central America.
YOO PANAMA is located at the heart of the Balboa Avenue, next to the new Hilton Hotel. You will enjoy stunning views to the Panama canal and Panama City's beautifully landscaped coastal belt, as well as the variety of night life and restaurants of the Calle Uruguay, only one block away. One of Panama's best shopping malls is also within a short walking distance. From the moment you step into the YOO reception area you'll feel transported into a whimsical world of luxury and spectacular design that will prepare you for what's still to come: A world of art, space and relaxation.
The apartment has:
- Large air-conditioned bedroom with sea views and en-suite bathroom featuring elegant stone tile flooring and shower walls with matching stone vanity top and porcelain lavatories
-Additional bathroom with similar finishes
- Spacious, tastefully furnished lounge and dining room.
- Fully equipped kitchen with all modcoms and top quality appliances.
- A spacious balcony with stunning views to the Bay of Panama and the old city
-Laundry room with washing machine and gas dryer
-One parking space in the building
The YOO amenities, designed by the world-famous French interior designer Phillip Stark, include:
- A spectacular double-height lobby and reception, including a majestic drop-off plaza with valet parking
- A 300 sq mt swimming pool with private day cabanas with luxurious wood finishes
- Two squash courts
- Poker room
- Event room and business center
- Fully equipped ocean-front state or the art gym with special areas for cardio and weight equipment
- Day spa with state-of-the-art treatment rooms, sauna and steam rooms.
- concierge service, 24 hours valet parking service, mail and package reception, cleaning/laundry service.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible