Villa Colorado is a beautiful and luxurious custom cabin located in the Heart of the Colorado Rockies. It is in a secluded and wooded location with sweeping mountain and valley views. It is close enough to enjoy the activities in Breckenridge and Fairplay but far enough away to avoid the crowds and city noise. The home is in a great location for outdoor activities in both the winter and the summer.
The home has 4 full bedrooms and 3.5 baths. The master loft has a large sitting room, a private balcony and deck and a fabulous 5-piece master bath featuring a retractable skylight and wooded mountain views.
The gourmet kitchen has custom cabinetry from reclaimed Colorado wood. It has all the amenities and necessities that even the gourmet chef would be happy with. There is a dry bar for entertaining or just relaxing after a day of hiking or skiing. The wood-burning fireplace is magnificent and built of stone. Downstairs, there is a large lounge area and game room with a foosball table, entertainment center, microwave, and mini-fridge. There is a full bath downstairs with a shower. It is off of the main door for easy entrance.
This new home is going to have just about everything brand new - including:
Queen-Main Guest, Downstairs Guest, New Sleeper Sofa
Twin(up)/Full(down)—“Kids Room”. Full will sleep adult.
• New Wood-burning Stove
• New Carpet
• Newly Refinished Hardwood Floors
• New Granite Countertops
• Colorado-reclaimed Cabinets
• New Knotty Pine Doors
• Game Room with New Beverage Mini Refrigerator including foosball table, DVD-player, movies, games, cards, children’s toys and books, separate bathroom and sink
• Large Decks off the front of the house and the master bedroom
• New Copper Sink and All-bronze, Oil-rubbed Fixtures
• New Leather Furniture
“A true Colorado experience in the lap of luxury”
The remodel of the home will be completed the first week of December. Contact me for updated pictures as the work progresses.
The outdoors is just as magnificent as the indoors. There is a large oversized deck with sweeping mountain views. There are also great valley views. It is a wonderful place to relax after a day in the Colorado Rockies.
This is an amazing home and an amazing location for any time of the year. If you an avid hiker, skiier, or mountain climber, you will find activities nearby. Hunters and fishermen will be near the Platte River and several of the local lakes and reservoirs. There is something for everyone in this area!!
In winter, (4 wheel drive is recommended), there's Breckenridge world class skiing within 15 minutes. Numerous other ski venues (Copper Mtn., Keystone, Vail, Monarch, Ski Cooper) are within another 1/2 an hour. Other winter activities nearby include cross country skiing, snow-mobiling. During the summer, there's white water rafting, hiking, ATV trails, biking, fishing, hunting, and camping. You can relax and just enjoy the natural beauty or head out to the nearby towns/resorts/parks, and enjoy the unlimited winter and summer activities the area has to offer.
In the summer you will be in the center of all activities including old mine ruins, Montgomery Reservoir, Mt. Lincoln, Mt. Bross, Mt. Quandry and many more. Fairplay (just 10 miles away) is the activity center of the Colorado Rocky Mountains and is often referred to as the Base Camp for all activities some of which include hiking, mountain climbing, horseback riding, ice climbing, fishing, hunting, rafting, 4-wheeling, ATVing, mine exploring, canoeing, kayaking, and much much more. Alma is only 5 minutes away and offers dining, shopping, and entrances to some of the most beautiful drives in Colorado such as Kite Lake, Bristlecone Pines, and Mosquito Pass, and the trailheads to many of the famous fourteeners.
If you can think of an outdoor activity, you will probably find it within 10-20 minutes of the cabin. It is a great home to call your 'Base Camp'.
This is a beautiful home to spend any season of the year. The access is easy and 4-wheel drive is not a in the summer but is recommended in the winter months. You can find all of these activities within minutes of the home:
* FISHING ... Gold Medal/Blue Ribbon Fishing. 5 area lakes and public river a short drive away
* In Subdivision... Access to National Forest/ large lots for plenty of seclusion
* Breckenridge ... ski, snowmobile, fish, ride, golf - 25 min. NW
* Buena Vista ... Hot Springs, fishing, raft the Arkansas River - 30 min. SW
* Salida ... fishing, hiking, jeep trails , rafting – 25 min
* Alma…..Access to many of the 14’ers and Kite Lake, old mine ruins, fishing
* Como Historic Railroad District - 20 min. NW
* Fairplay Historic Mining Town - 5 min. NW
* Denver ... shopping, theaters, sports, amusements parks -90 min NE
* Cripple Creek ... gold mining, gambling - 50 min.
* Canon City ... home of the Royal Gorge – 60 min SE
* Manitou Springs ... Cave of the Winds, Pikes Peak – 60 min. SE
You will enjoy the flexibility of being able to explore all of the exciting areas in the heart of the Rockies by being in the center of all the activities. You will be able to enjoy a luxurious home but also the seclusion and beauty that only a true mountain setting can offer.
Keywords: Beautiful Custom Cabin Near Fairplay and Breckenridge that is secluded and has sweeping mountain and valley views.
In winter, (4 wheel drive is recommended), there's Breckenridge world class skiing within 15 minutes. Numerous other ski venues (Copper Mtn., Keystone, Vail, Monarch, Ski Cooper) are within another 1/2 an hour. Other winter activities nearby include cross country skiing, winter horseback riding, snow-mobiling, sleigh rides, and much more.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
|Holiday Rates are $255 per night on weekdays and $270 per night on weekends. The weekly rate on holidays is $1530. This includes President's Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's. Please call for exact rates on holidays. There is a 4 night minimum in the summer. Weekly rates apply only to "Low Season."|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.