Mammoth Lakes Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
~~WIFI PROVIDED~~WIFI PROVIDED~~
Welcome to our Mammoth Getaway...
Driving into Snowcreek Phase V, with the Sherwins as a backdrop, leaving the real world behind….getting away from it all……can't get much better than that!
Relax and unwind in our spacious yet cozy condo in desirable Phase V….One of the best locations in Mammoth! With awesome views of Mammoth and Lincoln Mountain! Enjoy your morning coffee or late afternoon wine out on the deck enjoying the view!
Our Inviting single story bottom level retreat features:
* 1348 sq. ft., with 2 bedrooms on opposite ends of each other with private baths, both with queen size beds and TV in each room. 1 the master suite and 2nd bedroom can be closed off to convert to mini suite with private bath. Great for families and couples for privacy.
* Brand new couch set in living room with queen size sleeper was added as of May 2011. 42” HD TV & DVD player in living room was added in 2011 as well. We provide WIFI with password protection for security.
* Kitchen is stocked and fully equipped for great meals indoors. Including a Keurig Brewer, just bring your own K-cups!
* BBQ grill on the deck
* Spa just steps from our deck – Spa towels provided
*We provide plenty of sleds! Enjoy great sledding with the kids just a few steps from our place. You literally have a huge area for your own personal playground. Snowcreek V sits on a large open meadow on one side and Snowcreek Golf Course on the other, which makes for great sledding, cross country skiing, snowman building or having a blast with your kids. And lets not forget golfing and great hiking areas during the summer. All within your backyard.... how awesome is that!
Baby Gear Provided...
* 2 Strollers for the little ones are also provided…. a B.O.B jogger the SUV's of Strollers, ....Rainbow Falls anyone?
And a Maclaren umbrella stroller for great use around the town..
*Graco Pac n Play, (foldable basic crib for baby)
* Summer is a great time to be in Mammoth! Enjoy great Fishing, Kayaking, Paddleboarding, Biking, Hiking, Geo Caching, Golfing with great
views!, or just relaxing.....
We are excited to share our 'Mammoth Getaway' with you and hope you enjoy it and have a great time as much as we do.
What are you waiting for....The Mountain is Calling, You Must Go!!
Keywords: 2BR/2BA (Sleeps 4 to 6) From $135 - $400/ nt , US Dollars
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
About Silvana James
We have been married for 29 years, have 3 boys and a Moose (our golden who is the best boy ever) we all enjoy the great outdoors and everything it has to offer. We have been coming to Mammoth for over 25 years and absolutely love it. We have enjoyed many great memories here. Being in Mammoth is such an awesome feeling; we never want to go home. Mammoth has always been our home away from home.
Silvana James purchased this condo in 2011
Why Silvana James chose Mammoth Lakes
Quiet, secluded, surreal, amazing views you get from our condo.The golf course and Meadow makes a great location for snow play and sledding for families during the winter. You’re away from everything but yet convenient to the mountain and town. Stargazing at night, nowhere else can you see so many stars! Being on the golf course you have a sense of being away from it all. It is just an awesome feeling..
What makes this condo unique
Feeling like you are away from it all, but yet still close enough to the town.
Guestbook comments from the owner
We had an amazing couple days here! Thank you for keeping your beautiful condo so clean and well stocked! We have 3, 5, & 7 year old and they were in heaven! We loved all the puzzles, games and movies.....not to mention the snowman kit! We would have loved more snow so that we could have put the sleds to better use! But otherwise everything was perfect....Thank you for your hospitality!