Set amongst the beautiful Grand Pavilion neighborhood, this 4 bedroom oceanfront home combines the natural beauty of its oceanfront views with a tastefully appointed interior. In an easily accessible location, the numerous amenities nearby include golf, tennis, pools, restaurants and are only a short walk from the home.
The home's entrance leads up a flight of stairs to the main level. The contemporary stylings as you enter are sure to wow. Polished wood floors and red leather sofas bring the look of the living room together. With plenty of seating, a flat screen TV, and an oceanfront deck just off the room, there's something for everybody. The dining room sits next to the living area, with a wood table and seating for 8. The kitchen entrance is adjacent to the dining room. It combines stainless steel appliances and dark granite counter tops that give it a sleek design.
The first of the bedrooms is located on the main level, equipped with two twin beds and its own bathroom. The next three bedrooms are on the 2nd level. The bedroom to the left side of the hall has two twins as well along with a private bathroom. Next, the bedroom in the center of the hall has a queen bed and a private bath. The final bedroom is the master, located at the right side of the hall. Along with having a king bed, it also has a bathroom that comes with a walk in shower, jacuzzi tub, and double vanity. The master sports the added bonus of having its own open air oceanfront deck.
This property is located at the exclusive Wild Dunes Resort. Located on the tip of the Isle of Palms, a barrier island off South Carolina, Wild Dunes Resort is a 1,600-acre, award-winning oceanfront oasis 30 minutes from the charm and grace of historic Charleston. The resort offers 36 holes of world-renowned golf, top 10-ranked tennis, children’s recreation program, spa and fitness services, four restaurants, three lounges and over two miles of pristine beach.
All guests renting this home will receive full access to all of Wild Dunes Resort's abundant activities and amenities, including:
-10% on all resort restaurants and lounges; includes food and alcohol (effective April 1, 2014).
-Preferred pricing on bicycle rentals, beach chair rentals and special events.
- Exclusive access to the Grand Pavilion oceanfront pools, boardwalk, cafe and facilities
- Exclusive and complimentary access to the NEW Wild Dunes Resort pool, Palm Cove. A zero entry pool with a spacious deck and seasonal cafe!
- Complimentary access to Island Adventures, Wild Dunes Resort's family recreation program (some activities are complimentary; Fees are charged for many activities, eco-tours, events and camps, etc)
- One hour of complimentary tennis court time per bedroom per day based on availability starting at noon
- Complimentary access to the fitness center, swim center pool, and resort Business Center
- Priority on golf tee times and preferred rates on the Links Course and Harbor Course
- Complimentary transportation within the Resort
Keywords: Home; Premium; Ocean Front; Grand Pavilion; Wild Dunes Resort; Isle of Palms; Charleston Summer Beach Vacation