Absolutely every thing you need is provided! Amenities include: A fully stocked kitchen with a generous Welcome Package to get you started on your busy week. We will provide you with starters of bottled water, coffee, tea, milk, eggs, fruit, juice and butter as well as all of the various condiments & spices you will need to get settled in. There will also be some local fresh & unique items included.
Both Bathrooms are fully stocked with personal care items for your convenience. Between games, enjoy your time on our Patio with lots of seating for everyone as well as a Gas BBQ Grill. Or relax on the front porch over looking the quiet surroundings in one of our Rockers…..It’s up to you……
We have provided a variety of books & games, indoor & out for your use.
There is a Laundry Room on the 2nd floor for your convenience. We respectfully request you use only for the house guests.
While our home will not accommodate your team party, we can invite you to The Penguin Ice Cream, just 1 ½ miles down the road. Let us know what you need and we can assist you with the arrangements, and of course with the Penguin Ice Cream!!
And we’re not finished yet! Your Weekly Package also includes 2 access cards for our 24/7 fitness center, Serenity Fitness located at 21 Railroad Avenue in Cooperstown. You can go and enjoy our Infrared Sauna, Aqua Massage Bed, or Interval Training Equipment at your convenience while you are staying with us. You can also schedule a 60 Minute Massage with Sue Carr, our Certified Massage Therapist at no additional charge. This is a $270 value and is provided by us as a Thank You for choosing to stay at Serenity House.
Just one more thing, please respect our Home by not smoking on the property. Thank you, and No Pets please.
If we have forgotten anything that you may need during your stay, do not hesitate to ask and we will do our best to provide it.
Check In-Friday @ 4PM
Check Out-Friday @ 10AM
$2,800/Week + 4% Bed Tax
Serenity House is also currently available for HOF Induction Weekend for $900/night with a 4 night minimum stay.
AMENITIES & INFORMATION
• 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8 Comfortably
• Second Floor:
• Master – Queen Bed
• 1st Guest Room – Queen Bed
• 2nd Guest Room – Large Twin Bed w/ Large Trundle Bed
• First Floor:
• Den/Guest Room #4 – Futon, pulls out to a Full Bed
• 2 Full Bathrooms, 1 on each Floor stocked with Paya Products
• High Speed Wireless Internet
• Full Cable TV, new flat screen TVs in each Bedroom as well as a 55” flat screen in the Living Room
• A/C window units in each upstairs Bedroom
• Washer & Dryer, supplies provided
• Quality Bed Linens & Towels
• Iron & Ironing Board
• Hairdryers in both Bathrooms
• All new stainless kitchen w/dishwasher & 5 burner gas stove
• Dining Room
• Living Room
• Fully furnished outdoor Patio complete with Gas BBQ Grill and Fire Pit (We even provide the Smores for you)
• Covered Front Porch w/Rockers & Bench
• Fully stocked Kitchen w/ a generous Welcome Package including: Bottled Water, Keurig Coffee & Tea, Milk, Eggs, Fruit, Juice, Butter, Various Spices & Condiments and some Local Surprises.
• 2- 24/7 Access Cards to Serenity Fitness, 21 Railroad Ave, Cooperstown, NY, which includes 2-60 Minute Massages. (More Access Cards available for anyone in your house at a Discounted Rate of $95/Week, which also includes the Massage)
• Team Parties at The Penguin Ice Cream, 1 ½ miles down the road
• 2 Miles to Cooperstown Dreams Park
• 3 Miles to Baseball Hall of Fame and Cooperstown, NY
• Pack n Play provided upon request
• Plenty of Parking
• 24/7 Security System
We Respectfully Request:
• No Smoking on Property
• We LOVE Animals, But No Pets Please