|Minimum Stay||6 - 30 nights|
Quite, Peaceful & Serene, But So Close To All The Action!
This is just the start of the description of Serenity House! It literally takes 4 minutes to get to The Cooperstown Dreams Park. This new-to-the market rental includes everything you can imagine as well as some amenities you won’t believe!
This 4 Bedroom, 2 Bath House can comfortably accommodate up to 8 People:
There is a Queen bed in the HUGE, PRIVATE Master Bedroom, A Queen in Guest Bedroom #1 and a Double in Guest Bedroom #2. The Futon in the Den/Guest Bedroom #3 pulls out into a Full sized Bed and is located on the 1st floor for easy access. Each Bedroom has it’s own new flat screen TV as well as quality bedding for your comfort. There is also a new 55” flat screen TV in the cozy Living Room.
Absolutely every thing you need is provided! Amenities include: A fully stocked kitchen with a generous Welcome Package to get you started on your busy week. We will provide you with starters of bottled water, coffee, tea, milk, eggs, fruit, juice and butter as well as all of the various condiments & spices you will need to get settled in. There will also be some local fresh & unique items included.
Both Bathrooms are fully stocked with personal care items for your convenience. Between games, enjoy your time on our Patio with lots of seating for everyone as well as a Gas BBQ Grill. Or relax on the front porch over looking the quiet surroundings in one of our Rockers…..It’s up to you……
We have provided a variety of books & games, indoor & out for your use.
There is a Laundry Room on the 2nd floor for your convenience. We respectfully request you use only for the house guests.
While our home will not accommodate your team party, we can invite you to The Penguin Ice Cream, just 1 ½ miles down the road. Let us know what you need and we can assist you with the arrangements, and of course with the Penguin Ice Cream!!
And we’re not finished yet! Your Weekly Package also includes a 60 Minute Massage with Sue Carr, our Certified Massage Therapist at no additional charge and right in the privacy of Serenity House. This is a $75 value and is provided by us as a Thank You for choosing to stay at Serenity House.
Just one more thing, please respect our Home by not smoking on the property. Thank you, and No Pets please.
If we have forgotten anything that you may need during your stay, do not hesitate to ask and we will do our best to provide it.
Check In-Friday @ 4PM
Check Out-Friday @ 10AM
$2,800/Week + 4% Bed Tax
AMENITIES & INFORMATION
• 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8 Comfortably
• Second Floor:
• Master – Queen Bed
• 1st Guest Room – Queen Bed
• 2nd Guest Room – Double Bed
• First Floor:
• Den/Guest Room #4 – Futon, pulls out to a Full Bed
• 2 Full Bathrooms, 1 on each Floor stocked with Paya Products
• High Speed Wireless Internet
• Full Cable TV, new flat screen TVs in each Bedroom as well as a 55” flat screen in the Living Room
• A/C window units in each upstairs Bedroom
• Washer & Dryer, supplies provided
• Quality Bed Linens & Towels
• Iron & Ironing Board
• Hairdryers in both Bathrooms
• All new stainless kitchen w/dishwasher & 5 burner gas stove
• Dining Room
• Living Room
• Fully furnished outdoor Patio complete with Gas BBQ Grill and Fire Pit (We even provide the Smores for you)
• Covered Front Porch w/Rockers & Bench
• Fully stocked Kitchen w/ a generous Welcome Package including: Bottled Water, Keurig Coffee & Tea, Milk, Eggs, Fruit, Juice, Butter, Various Spices & Condiments and some Local Surprises.
• 2- 60 Minute Massages.
• Team Parties at The Penguin Ice Cream, 1 ½ miles down the road
• 2 Miles to Cooperstown Dreams Park
• 3 Miles to Baseball Hall of Fame and Cooperstown, NY
• Pack n Play provided upon request
• Plenty of Parking
• 24/7 Security System
We Respectfully Request:
• No Smoking on Property
• We LOVE Animals, But No Pets Please
Everything about Serenity House was perfect. We enjoyed our stay so much it was hard to pack up and say goodbye. Dan and Valerie went over and above to make certain there was not one thing we needed. Their home was picture perfect, warm and comfortable. To add to that, the weather was beautiful! There we were staying in the middle of autumn's splendor with the Baseball Hall of Fame and the Ommegang Brewery right around the corner! Thank you for making my husband's 60th birthday celebration all that and more.
John & Mary Beth Simon
and son's John & Tom
We loved our 2 night stay at Serenity House in late August. A spotless, beautiful, newly restored farmhouse on a back country road, yet so close to Dreams Park and the village. We brought our road bikes and found many scenic side roads and enjoyed miles and miles of biking past farmland and pastures. A highlight was dinner on the patio and then sitting on the front porch and taking in the view of the valley and rolling hills. The owners, Val and Dan, have thought of everything, and made us feel so welcome. We will definitely be back next year.
Everything you could want in a home for a stay in Cooperstown. Lots of space, great setting and view and close to everything you want to be a part of in Cooperstown especially Brewery Ommegang! This house will be our go to every time we visit.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 23 2015 - Sep 2 2015
6 night minimum stay
Sep 5 2015 - Apr 30 2016
30 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$99|
|Notes||No Smoking on the Property|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.