|Minimum Stay||2 - 30 nights|
This historic cottage was the former post office and lodge for Onteora Park - it's now a cozy, relaxing hideaway in the mountains with a wrap around deck and gorgeous stone fireplace. A short drive/cab to bars, restaurants, mountaintop arboretum, hiking, camping, magnificent lakes with boat rentals and much more! Hunter Mountain, located only 10 minutes away, offers skiing in the winter and a zip line canopy tour in the summer.
Hunter mountain jazz!
• 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, large living room and eat in kitchen with breakfast bar.
• Downstairs bedroom offers queen sized bed, large full bath with laundry room located off of it.
• Upstairs bedroom offers full sized bed and full bath with stand up shower.
• Living room offers pull out queen sized couch, large loveseat, flat screen TV with Amazon TV and beautiful stone fireplace.
• Kitchen is fully equipped with large wooden table including bench and chairs, breakfast bar, ceiling fan, chalkboard, microwave, dishwasher, Keurig coffee maker and gas stove.
• Wrap around deck with 2 Adirondack chairs, outdoor dining table with umbrella, 22” Weber smoker and 4 burner gas grill.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 2 2014 - Mar 31 2015
30 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$289|
|Property Damage Protection||$89|
|Notes||Property damage protection in the amount of $89 will be added to rental pricing to protect renter and owner from potential damages.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.