Tannersville Cottage Rental Photos and Description
2BD/2BA - FORMER LODGE & POST OFFICE
This historic cottage was the former post office and lodge for Onteora Park - it's now a cozy, relaxing hideaway in the mountains with a wrap around deck and gorgeous stone fireplace. A short drive/cab to bars, restaurants, mountaintop arboretum, hiking, camping, magnificent lakes with boat rentals and much more! Hunter Mountain, located only 10 minutes away, offers skiing in the winter and a zip line canopy tour in the summer.
Hunter mountain jazz!
• 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, large living room and eat in kitchen with breakfast bar.
• Downstairs bedroom offers queen sized bed, large full bath with laundry room located off of it.
• Upstairs bedroom offers full sized bed and full bath with stand up shower.
• Living room offers pull out queen sized couch, large loveseat, flat screen TV with Amazon TV and beautiful stone fireplace.
• Kitchen is fully equipped with large wooden table including bench and chairs, breakfast bar, ceiling fan, chalkboard, microwave, dishwasher, Keurig coffee maker and gas stove.
• Wrap around deck with 2 Adirondack chairs, outdoor dining table with umbrella, 22” Weber smoker and 4 burner gas grill.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible